What pc games u guys currently playing?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Very nice. The city of London really very realistic. I have been to London a few times so I know.

But you need a beefy PC. On my RTX 3060 and i5 8600k oc to 4.8ghz I get only around 60fps avg on max settings at 1440p.
Oops Ubisoft discount ended yesterday, I guess no need to try haha 😆

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ZgGxcHm.jpg

0djBkej.jpg

Yc17ujm.jpg

JFMK7YG.jpg

E4AyFaS.jpg

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Scam Citizen

Join the discord first before buying anything. Should have another free-fly around next month.
OMG 😳 is it Star Citizen? No no! I will wait for tomorrow to play the Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
hands-on-the-skywalker-saga-is-the-lego-star-wars-game-weve-been-looking-for.large.jpg

tsteo77

Reaction score
Finished Yakuza 0, game is well done and i enjoy the game a lot especially managing the hostess :).
Moving on to Yakuza Kiwami.

220px-Yakuza_Kiwami_cover.jpg

tsteo77

Reaction score
I have done with Yakuza Kiwami, another fine Yakuza series game. Although i still like Yakuza 0 the most.
Going to start Yakuza Kiwami 2 soon.

yakuza-kiwami-2-review.jpg

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bugs? didn't encounter any. then again was doing a new expedition save.
I always encounter low resolution textures whenever I warped or reload from auto saves. HG already tried to fix the low resolution cape issue and memory leaks with the texture rendering. But still happening now and then. And the recent expedition bug with players unable to complete by talking to freighter captain for one of the milestones until it was patched recently. Everything is fine for you?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always encounter low resolution textures whenever I warped or reload from auto saves. HG already tried to fix the low resolution cape issue and memory leaks with the texture rendering. But still happening now and then. And the recent expedition bug with players unable to complete by talking to freighter captain for one of the milestones until it was patched recently. Everything is fine for you?
fine for me and my friends who played. and they completed the expedition without issue.

what was your hardware spec if i may ask? or if u want can discuss more in the discord.

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fine for me and my friends who played. and they completed the expedition without issue.

what was your hardware spec if i may ask? or if u want can discuss more in the discord.
Running on AMD Ryzen 7800X with Geforce 1660Ti 6GB. 32GB ram. Highly doubt is h/w related issue with my PC specs. HG already acknowledge texture rendering memory leaks issues with the latest patch. Seems better now with the rendering. Regardless, NMS Is still an interesting title. Hope to see more exciting updates coming.

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
I have done with Yakuza Kiwami, another fine Yakuza series game. Although i still like Yakuza 0 the most.
Going to start Yakuza Kiwami 2 soon.

yakuza-kiwami-2-review.jpg
Personally, I find that Kiwami 2 has the best story in the entire franchise in terms of plot twists and shocking revelations. No spoilers but you'll understand what I mean after you complete the Kiwami 2 story.

Yakuza 0 is still my favourite but IMHO, the story plot is better in Kiwami 2.

I'm still annoyed with myself for being over-eager in purchasing Yakuza 0 @ $28 on STEAM :( when it became the first Yakuza game to launch outside of Playstation. Because the entire Yakuza franchise later became available on XBOX Game Pass :spin:. I basically finished Kiwami 1&2, Yakuza 3-5 on an XBOX Game Pass subscription :p.

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Playing genshin on pc.

Played yakuza 0 and also the one set partly in tokyo n osaka.
Kiwami?

Played some Like a dragon but got bored of it although it had funny parts.
Don't like the job switching thing n constant fights.

tsteo77

Reaction score
Done with Yakuza Kiwami 2, it's the best yakuza series made although yakuza 0 was the best for me.
Taking a day break and starting Yakuza Like A Dragon. This one is different from all the Yakuza games i have played
because of complete difference characters and it's JRPG.

Yakuza-Like-a-Dragon.jpg

tsteo77

Reaction score
Completed Yakuza Like A Dragon. It's one of the best jrpg game with great graphics, audio, gameplay story and
lots of cinematic story playback. I'm going to start Resonance Of Fate soon.

tsteo77

Reaction score
Finished Resonance Of Fate, with the help of cheat. It's a masterpiece but a difficult jrpg game.
Now playing Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition, another popular jrpg game.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.