[Mini-Review] Watercooling Setup!

ra[g]e

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, whats ur previous temps on linpack. Lend u my chip la :D:D Awaiting pics also!!
Just changed to 191x21... seems more stable :D

So funny man... same chip diff mobo (same model), same bios, plays differently... previous setup 191x21 was a bad idea...

If this works I'll step down vcore again... hopefully can hit nearer 60 degs linpack :D

Previous linpack temps was 69-ish...

repel89

Banned
Reaction score
Just changed to 191x21... seems more stable :D

So funny man... same chip diff mobo (same model), same bios, plays differently... previous setup 191x21 was a bad idea...

If this works I'll step down vcore again... hopefully can hit nearer 60 degs linpack :D

Previous linpack temps was 69-ish...

Wa, below 60 Linpack would be very nice. Means u are unable to run ur rams at the rated 1600Mhz?

fannwong00

Reaction score
bro.. get another rad is a good idea.. separate your gpu and cpu cooling.. later on i'm setting up my wc rig le..

i also need to thanks sabe for all his wc stuff.. great stuff @ good price. :s12:

Gabe from Swiftech did some testing on dual and single loops. Turns out that there's not much of a difference, in fact single loop might be slightly better for temps.

lhjrlhjr

Banned
Reaction score
Hey rage , sabe posted your "finish" loop picture on vr ... looks dam cool ! hahas .
but the radiator @ the rear looks very .. slanted

ra[g]e

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the photo taken was superb .. but somehow the radiator @ the rear .. the bottom doesn't have the support .. looks abit slanted hahas .

Hey rage , sabe posted your "finish" loop picture on vr ... looks dam cool ! hahas .
but the radiator @ the rear looks very .. slanted
Woo... well, its not really finished yet... cable management to be done :D

Will look even better when its fully competed :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.