HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buying MSI X570 Ace

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2019, 03:54 PM   #1

Thumbs up Buying MSI X570 Ace

MSI X570 ACE MEG

Recently I have bought this motherboard together with Ryzen 3700x as a promotion bundle and I love it.

Appearance wise, It looks much better than seeing from online and I love the golden colour scheme, Needless to say itís coupled with RGB to give a more gamer looks.

Itís my first time buying it and I have to say that for a first time pc builder, I am very satisfy with not just the looks but the features inside.

So it has,
2.5GbE plus Gigabit Ethernet plus WiFi 6 which is a good plus point to me
All three long PCIe and M.2 slots are enabled simultaneously
Superior DRAM overclocking data rate
PCH heatpipe may allow greater fan idle time and allows good cooling, not overheating which is very important.

But if something have to be improve, it is the pcie x1 as only one slot can be used at a time.

Overall as first time buyer, I found myself very well covered in all aspects And really kudos to MSI for coming up with such an awesome design! I had a good experience building and gaming with this motherboard Definitely recommend anybody who wants to have a good gaming experience and also for people to build pc for the first time
manmanwilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 04:05 PM   #2
Master Member

Wrong section, dude. But I do appreciate the love for X570 and Ryzen 3xxx CPU's, I myself have gone that route...
Gaminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.