Official PC Water Cooling Gallery Club

jtchoy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ER.. If i wan to order WC stuff, can help me??

Thinking of going back WC again.. :)
Bro poisoned to go back to WC liao. :D

Order yourself la. :D

If order from sidewinder, I can help you since we both can meet in NP. :D

PetPet

Reaction score
My order from sidewinder finally shipped liao. :D

Took longer than the 24 hours stated on the website, around 27 hours actually. Few hours late won't complain la... :s13:

No chance of playing with it this weekend liao... Should be arriving mid next week... :D
mine was only shipped out after 5 days? :)
Because of flooding and no stock.
Overall great service.

darkbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro poisoned to go back to WC liao. :D

Order yourself la. :D

If order from sidewinder, I can help you since we both can meet in NP. :D

ya lo.. poison by u all.. lol..

Still thinking how my setup shld be.. that time was a CPU and GPU loop.. Now thinking of cooling CPU onli..

Which block better.. D-tek or EK supreme?

jtchoy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Overall great service.
Mine all items got stock leh, they say will ship out within 24 hours of ordering if got stock.

Now I have a tracking ID, but USPS says:
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 24, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Meaning they created the shipping order, but haven't pass to USPS yet... So its somewhere between sidewinder and USPS now... :(

Have to wait and see when I receive my shipment to give the final verdict. :D

ER

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Overall great service.

Gary is a nice guy, I had a few dealings with him. Sometimes stocks are delayed because there is too much order.

high end W.C Kits total cost $500-600 ? or more?

If you get all the custom high end parts, it can cost you up to 2/3 the price of an QX.

ya lo.. poison by u all.. lol..

Still thinking how my setup shld be.. that time was a CPU and GPU loop.. Now thinking of cooling CPU onli..

Which block better.. D-tek or EK supreme?

Both are quite on par, V2 is less restrictive while Supreme works best for just CPU loop.

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gary is a nice guy, I had a few dealings with him. Sometimes stocks are delayed because there is too much order.

If you get all the custom high end parts, it can cost you up to 2/3 the price of an QX.

Both are quite on par, V2 is less restrictive while Supreme works best for just CPU loop.

wow then wait for the OCZ one bah. for 2/3 the price of a 9650 right ? or u meant 9770 :p

can get the monster u want for extreme cooling le :)

ER

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow then wait for the OCZ one bah. for 2/3 the price of a 9650 right ? or u meant 9770

can get the monster u want for extreme cooling le

WC is just like DIY PC in another manner, lots of things to mix and match... 9770 unless you want to wc every parts in your rig. :s13:

WC still can run 24/7, phase cooling is going to shoot your bills high high.

ER

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also want to mod my pump with Petra's tech top leh!

But SW no stock, petra also no stock liao... Next time then can order... :(

Yours if mod the top then no point getting the res now. You should just go for the EK res top straight.

Rapt0r

Reaction score
I also want to mod my pump with Petra's tech top leh!

But SW no stock, petra also no stock liao... Next time then can order... :(

bro XSPC top is better than petra's and its made of acrylic,very good for bling bling :D

jtchoy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro XSPC top is better than petra's and its made of acrylic,very good for bling bling :D
Was considering that too, but sidewinder don't have right? Where sell that ships internationally?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.