Rare Pet Business Opportunity

alpac

Reaction score
Pet Business for sale with assignment of tenancy of HDB Shop House.

HDB shophouse at Block 109 Clementi Street 11 (off Sunset Way)

I have been a tenant since 1983, the first occupant till this day, the Pet Shop business since 2001. As I am planning on going to retirement I am now seeking to assign my tenancy to promising new businesses.

HDB will ceased to allow assignment of shophouse October 2016. However for original tenant like me (tendered direct and occupied from day 1) we have up till 2019.

The shophouse which consist of 750 sq ft ground floor commercial space and another 750 sq ft adjoining upper level which can be used as living quarters or approved business use.

There are two very busy Veterinary Clinics which attracts a big pool Pet owners clientel. There is also a vibrant F&B cluster next Block, Block 106 Clementi Street 12 which is run by a master tenant with much higher rentals.

This place have undergone the HDB Reviatalisation of Shops (ROS) Scheme with a multi-storey carpark right next to our block it offer convenient parking which attracts the right customers. The affordable rent with living quarter make a lot of sense by lowering your fixed overhead expenses in the long run.

Please drop me a message.

wlt333

Reaction score
Interested to know more

Hi,

May I have more information and would like to know the takeover fees?

Thank you!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.