Status
Not open for further replies.

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the MC you got come in what form?
already grow into the soil or wool?

Got from Clementi florist..

Wa i didnt know Monte Carlo damn hard to plant.. keep floating up.. haiz.. plant liao my tank look kinda messy :(

ZFD1prw.jpg

:s22::s22::s22:

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got from Clementi florist..

Wa i didnt know Monte Carlo damn hard to plant.. keep floating up.. haiz.. plant liao my tank look kinda messy :(

ZFD1prw.jpg

:s22::s22::s22:

Thats why, fauna plants need to plant low water, let its root develop first. Once fauna plant steady already then water level increase. Reduction of water is also to discourage floatation and allow more exposure to light.

Thats why I say you too fast liao (σ;*Д*)σ死刑!

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What type of CO2 diffuser is best recommended for a small 1 feet tank like mine? And roughly cost how much?

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nv leh.. why? No CO2 diffuser.. plant will grow slowly??]

JBL got CO2 kit, you can check out Polyart and Clementi Florist, likely got other brands one. You will need clear tube, bubble counter, CO2 diffuser which is like air stone but got suction pad.

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s11: is Louhan trend back ??? Kinda I noticed people start to play back LouHan fish

Personal preference ba. Luohan fish like to dig stones. One day push here, another day move it to the other side. Hungry, it will spit water at you if you nearby. Sibeh naughty one. Food wise not picky.

Luohan eat meat or eat veggie got difference. Live feed + red worm, it becomes fighter class.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Personal preference ba. Luohan fish like to dig stones. One day push here, another day move it to the other side. Hungry, it will spit water at you if you nearby. Sibeh naughty one. Food wise not picky.

Luohan eat meat or eat veggie got difference. Live feed + red worm, it becomes fighter class.

Luohan JSKM....

Posted from PCWX using MI MAX 2

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BCM u plant abit too high and too much in a clumps together ler
IwhrxVD.jpg
VAy0mSM.jpg

4/5 years ago starting out picture

Last edited:

popimac

Master Member
Reaction score
one small (but compact and healthy) cup for one red note. strongly recommended!

Sent from my air hole using GAGT

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
So much cheaper now already
Healthy plants no pest no snail
Worth every single penny . U ask those aquascaping shops see whether they use local farm plants to do ?

this is very true.
I try to buy from fellow hobbyists first before going to LFS.

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi skytan, i tried to plant deeper but very hard to go i. Cuz probably the tank is already filled with water and it keeps floating out.. also not sure is it my gravel stones abit big thats why cant sink in deep.. haha first time doing this.. sibei kang kor sia! My wife nagging at me now for spending more time with the tank than her lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.