[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Master Member
Reaction score
Last time aquatic quotient is da bomb! But now like a dead town.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time aquatic quotient is da bomb! But now like a dead town.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

Because of the new rule and regulations... One of it is that they ban the sales of CRS

ljohn78

Reaction score
042055732161-IchX-AquariumSolutions-16oz-732162010-315x800.jpg

Anybody knows where to buy this?
You might want to call or email mainland tropical fish farm. 62873883 or 65843643 or 65812550. They are local distributor for hikari.

But i dont think singapore got sell. You might want to go amazon and buy.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone been to the new nanyang aquarium liao?

Ya opened sadly it's not convenient for me i low ses i take bus...the new outlet it will take me 20min to walk to the bus stop just to take a bus back home..

ljohn78

Reaction score
Wonder where all the aquarium hobbyist go after all these forums died.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I need to hold off my purchase of 2 feet tank set. Forgot that we are doing some minor reno + painting of whole house this july. After july then i will buy

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need to hold off my purchase of 2 feet tank set. Forgot that we are doing some minor reno + painting of whole house this july. After july then i will buy

Glad that you got think of it. i have 2 4ft tank during reno is a hell month to me i need to keep draining the tank and moving it. :s13::s13::s13:

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder where all the aquarium hobbyist go after all these forums died.

Facebook lor.

Example; SG ASAP Singapore Aquarium Shrimps & Plants International Fish Accessories

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nowadays forums dead, members all hide in FB groups lor

BTW medicine wise, i prefer to use API
not sure where to get this medicine

過路稻草人™

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That forum back fested with cronyism, cabals, tripods and those with overwhelming vested insterests constantly dishing out free half truths, white lies, myths and urban legends.

The over burgeoning of narcissistic ego owning that place constantly need to be massage and uplift was nauseating.

Much liken to congregational worship the few "godheads" , any other thats utter truth will be smite down and zap to oblivion.

When someone posted a 4" to 5" red or xb, will get those swee, very potential piece, sure turn out to be a beauty, wah champion grade. Come on fish at size can see so much, when ask where and how to see .. they felt offended.

Then often see those tripod once their target adter post pics or vids of their produces straightaway come in to wow, "masterpiece, wah deeo pocket, swee swee nice nice".

Kmowldege are often kept as trade secrets , withheld and not share to raise each other prolificacy or proficiency in the hobby, things how tell the gender apart for xb, how does dolden head vomes about from TY crossing red then back xb, how to groom and not over stress livestocks. Anyone who share such info will be gtown upon.

The see high ses worship, see low ses step overspills to eafh and every subforum.

When want to post an buy sell ad, still need to justify , what notable contribution have one gave to that forum. Forgetimg that inorder for a hobby forum to thrive, a vibrant and free marketplace is needed to atrract and move traffic and promote footdrop.

And often seeing those water melon eat big sides invident, whenever there is disputes in auction when pilot shows up, the poster of auction get lambasted by the head guy for asking for appropriate action to be levied upon the aeroplaned pilot, but sway sway the pilot is big boss, thus the head says why would a rich man default on the low ses thread poster.

And even in their chit chat corner can see user get ban for posting about Liverpool statement, or say something against the endorsed MU team. Plus only allowable to say tripod language or wax lyrical over the team .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.