[Questions]adopting a dog

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Puppy more expensive cos need to have injections

Also depends if u wan to neuter or spay the dog when reach adult
Around 200-400 depending on vet

Food also depends u feed dry kibbles($30-80), barf approx $200 or home cooked food

Treats maybe up to $20-50

Grooming $30-50

Obedience Training maybe up to $300

will cat be cheaper?

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Puppy is cute but you really must commit at least ten years.

Its not just financially, but whether you are willing to spend time and effort to be with your dog. If your whole family want to go overseas trip for holidays, you have to take into consideration your dog's welfare. He may not be able to eat and sleep until you all are soundly back.

Forum Lurker

Reaction score
will cat be cheaper?

Yes, but of course if still a kitten, you similarly need to spend more attention by spending time playing with them.

My lil one is bout 7 months. She is alone in the kitchen when we are at work, but once we are home, we let her out to roam. Just let her sprint from room to room to release all that energy.

Remember to send for vaccinations and spay lor.

Bluey7

Reaction score
Exercise Needs and Shedding

Hi,

I'm seriously considering adopting a Singapore Special. But to be honest, I want to be prepared in advance in providing sufficient exercise.

Would like to know how much exercise a typical Singapore Special needs and how much it sheds.

Could someone enlighten pls?

TIA....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.