Reaction score
Hi, anyway can share your experience?

if possible, stated brand; pic; price :D

pls take note we are talking abt Commercial Raw Diet not DIY

teoth76

Reaction score
My friend has been feeding his beagle with food from
http://www.fidelismeats.com.sg/

He keeps in his freezer and thaws over 1 day before feeding. So far no evidence of increased aggression. The poo is a lot less if this is the only thing you feed, its very low residue.

poongwai

Reaction score

He keeps in his freezer and thaws over 1 day before feeding. So far no evidence of increased aggression. The poo is a lot less if this is the only thing you feed, its very low residue.

It is interesting to know ppl might worry about increased aggression. My experience from my family dog and my cat- raw diet only made them healthy and happy.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I saw this site also.. But not much detail.. I was trying to look @ how the raw look like and packing.

I tot of trying frozen but my mom don't like the messing bleeding..

I personally think may be good for my ibd dog.

http://www.fidelismeats.com.sg/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.