HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Does anyone know what illness this is?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2018, 03:49 AM   #1

Does anyone know what illness this is?

I have a female japanese spitz. She's currently 1yr 2mths. She has black spots on her left body and it caused the spot to be balding. There's some of the black spots appearing ard her belly, nipple and vjj area too. The black spots looks like blackheads that are removable if i peel it off. I've brought her to the vet, vet says its not parasites/mites. Tested for fungal, result negative. It started happening ard 2-3months ago. She ate a few chewing gums previously.. didnt bring her to the vet.. cause we called the vet, vet said to watch her first.. if she's not active then bring her to the vet. But she was still super active throughout the entire week. When i brought her to the vet for the skin problem, they gave me some antiseptic wash, antiseptic powder and steroid cream. I applied the cream on the left body and the black spots have lessened.. but when i only apply the antiseptic powder on her belly and vjj area, it didnt seem to improve. So i used the steroid cream on the belly. And it worked. When i first got her, i was feeding her eukanuba lamb recipe. Now im feeding her alps natural fish recipe. Could it be allergy? What are the symptons of allergy? She sometimes will also puke some yellow fluid too. When i googled, it says that its stomach acid cause it's empty. Anyone who knws what it could be, can please advice me?

Photos in attached for reference.

Kindly go to enter imgur web link in front of the jpg code below: (cause i dont have sufficient post count to post img/links)
Body: lUqaPfY.jpg
Belly: 5i4CfiP.jpg
Puke: BDoMoQa.jpg

Last edited by corrineyym; 08-01-2018 at 06:00 PM..
corrineyym is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.