Dog Ear Issue

RoyKrish

Reaction score
My dog has an ear infection issue. Not sure if its yeast infection but it smells pretty bad and discharges this sort of liquid. Only the right ear is infected badly. What can i do to like resolve it ?

Ambergris

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My dog has an ear infection issue. Not sure if its yeast infection but it smells pretty bad and discharges this sort of liquid. Only the right ear is infected badly. What can i do to like resolve it ?

If it is already smells bad and have discharge, it is already very bad, unless you are highly experienced, this is no longer the time to try to self medicate, as you will most likely need to administer antibiotics in this state. Full recovery can take up to 3 months, pls be patient.

What is your dog breed? If it's those with floppy ears like poodles, Beagles, try to tie up their ears to let the inner ear dry during this healing period.

Dog ears need to be cleaned at least once every week, or more if necessary, and kept dry at all times, especially after bath, and rain.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.