HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommended Cat Food & Shops in Singapore

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2018, 07:20 PM   #526

for those who are feeding only wet food(tins), how much stocks do u usually buy and keep each time?
It makes me feel good to stack up a lot of cat can food in my house. So I have at least 3 cartons in my house on any day.
--ziyi-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2018, 07:22 PM   #527

These days, I go to a pet shop near to my house. It's called The Underdog Pet Shop. Much better prices than most other pet shops...
I go to the same pet shop as you. There is a girl on wheelchair who is very friendly. Her service is excellent.
Old 27-02-2018, 07:23 PM   #528

My dear friends,
the cat museum has always been saving many rescued strays which are pregnant or injured and giving them the opportunity to mingle with people so as to have a chance to get adopted.<3

It's a really good way to have cats adopted with no chances of getting put down.
Unfortunately, its now at a risk of shutting down on 10june2018 UNLESS they raises 250k by 10june2018, which sadly now has only about around 6k we wouldnt want future stray cats to be placed at a shelter with high chance of getting put down dont we?

We can do our part by sharing this and getting our friends to donate to raise funds OR head down to the catmuseum (near bugis) to mingle with them hopefully we can get people to adopt the kitties too.

We humans have made this place far too urbanised and taken over and away most lands, we left little space of wildlife. For the cats to survive in Singapore as stray, it's so rare and we should stop worsening our negative actions on them. We have already did enough by taking away wildlifes' land.

Please help the meows share this video, even small amounts and small efforts could make a difference. By sharing this video, you're doing your part too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhmy...ature=youtu.be

Message from HelloHai. Reposted
Old 28-02-2018, 03:47 PM   #529
Master Member

Hi,
Does anyone need Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Dry (still >95% filled) and Canned food, Hartmann's Solution.
I'm letting go as my cat is seriously ill and is unable to have it anymore.
ah_leetw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:08 PM   #530

Anyone to share shop near to kent ridge mrt ?
Lopzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 12:22 AM   #531

does any shop sells their wet food in carton? looking for better brands. don't mind spending about 50-60 for 1 carton
Hi, not sure if anyone here still needs this information but I have a friend of mine who just started selling economical and good cat food on Carousell. My cat loves the food so I always stock them up in bulks. Anyone interested can give it a try in the link below:
carousell.com/minifeed
mattgooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 12:24 AM   #532
Arch-Supremacy Member

carousell.com/minifeed

Front car cam:I TB 100 HD SP/Rear car cam:ITB 100 HD/T-Power plus mobile power station/Nikon D800/Sony RX 100 version 3/Garmin Nuvicam with BC 30 backup cam/ Garmin Edge 1000/Cycliq Fly 12CE/Fly 6 CE/Samsung Note 10+ 512GB/12GB Ram / Mi 9 128GB/6GB Ram/ Mazda3 standard/Starhub 1 Gbps fibre broadband /Brompton SR6/Merida Scultura 500/Canondale SL 4/Google Home and mini/AmazingFit Bip/ Galaxy Watch 46mm/Osmo Pocket/TAB S4 10.1
MIVEC525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 12:36 AM   #533
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://www.facebook.com/petincpteltd/

Front car cam:I TB 100 HD SP/Rear car cam:ITB 100 HD/T-Power plus mobile power station/Nikon D800/Sony RX 100 version 3/Garmin Nuvicam with BC 30 backup cam/ Garmin Edge 1000/Cycliq Fly 12CE/Fly 6 CE/Samsung Note 10+ 512GB/12GB Ram / Mi 9 128GB/6GB Ram/ Mazda3 standard/Starhub 1 Gbps fibre broadband /Brompton SR6/Merida Scultura 500/Canondale SL 4/Google Home and mini/AmazingFit Bip/ Galaxy Watch 46mm/Osmo Pocket/TAB S4 10.1
Old 15-09-2018, 08:05 AM   #534
Arch-Supremacy Member

Will cat food from 7-11 suffice for my adopted cat
NTUC Sheba not bad and cheap!

Old 17-09-2018, 11:44 AM   #535

Hi, does anyone know where to buy royal canine urinary care cat food? Seems to be only available in vet clinics. O_O
iolanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 04:13 PM   #536

Hi, does anyone know where to buy royal canine urinary care cat food? Seems to be only available in vet clinics. O_O
As far as I know only available in Vet clinics. Otherwise online such as Carousell.
AristroCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 05:12 PM   #537

As far as I know only available in Vet clinics. Otherwise online such as Carousell.
Yes I noticed that too.
Looking to see if I have other options too.
Thanks!!
iolanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 09:32 AM   #538

Hi all, new cat guardian here

I got a calico munchkin young adult (current 2.5 years old), who had no GI or general health issues for 1.5 years of her life (that I had her) until shortly after I changed her food to Wellness Core Original. Prior to this change, she had tried:

- VéRUS Feline Life Advantage Chicken Meal and Brown Rice Formula (as kitten mixed with cooked mince beef / pork or pumpkin)

- Nuture Pro Nourish Life Salmon

I always do the 1-2 week transition from 1 food to another, which wasn't an issue.

Blaming myself until now for changing her diet to Wellness Core (thought it was a better quality food), because shortly after consuming 100% wellness core, she started having soft stools, and often bloody mucus toward the last part of the stool.

Had brought her to the vet multiple times, even did an ultrasound scan, and the vet kept saying other than some slightly swollen lymph nodes around her colon area, she's fine, probably IBD but nothing to worry about. Gave steroids and asked me to use prescription diet, and daily probiotics (using Natural Pet bio-3 probiotics powder).

My cat has been on RC Gastro prescription diet for 3.5 months now, and she has stopped her soft stools / bloody mucus. But I know prescription diets shouldn't be used full-time forever if possible.

Recently I tried mixing Burgess Wellbeing Grain-Free Sensitive Digestion with Dental Defence Dry Cat food so far, and only about 2 days into the transition (about 80% RC Gastro, 20% Burgess) her output in the litterbox is back to soft & a little blood at the end. Even with daily probiotics!

I don't think it's a super serious problem because according to the vet, if it were a big issue, my cat would have lost her appetite, always lethargic, losing weight rapidly and not playing. My cat is eating, behaving and playing normally. Even greedily demands her treats by pushing her treats box off the coffee table then staring at me

I'm really unsure what's the exact issue, and I don't know if it's Wellness Core that started this whole problem with her GI area which up till today I'm still super guilty for.

Was anyone ever in similar situation? & is there any long term solution for this that doesn't require 100% prescription diet? Quite scared to keep trying other brands of foods.

BTW, my cat is a little weird, I tried transitioning to raw, but she refuses to eat raw meat (would rather starve herself), only eats cooked minced meat IF it's mixed with her dry food. Will reluctantly eat wet canned food but almost never finishes it.

Sorry for the lengthy post! Would appreciate any kind of advice that would help! TIA!
lmwyng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:22 AM   #539

Ive been feeding my kitten raw food that i make myself.

I made a mixture if chicken fillet, liver and gizzard.
I grind them and put into silicone ice tray cubes.

Every time i will thaw 1 cube and serve it to my kitten.

He loves eating it. I give him twice a day. Top it up with Royal Canin kitten kibbles for snacks.

Yes I noticed that too.
Looking to see if I have other options too.
Thanks!!
Aditshar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 03:05 AM   #540

Any of your cats tried audinor cat food? Is it good? My cat is 1 year old
Iampeace1618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.