HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommended Cat Food & Shops in Singapore

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-02-2019, 11:21 AM   #571

Phew... Heng ah I never bathe her just now. Anyway I was scared I dun even dare touch her scared she will scratch me ya she like walking around the whole house look look see see... btw how many times a day you all feed your cat?
Don't worry..Cats are not aggressive by nature.they dun attack unless they are provoked.It is completely ok to touch them gently.They like human interaction and attention.

Feeding wise it depends on the age of the cats.You can read up more on google.I feed breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper.All in small portions that they can finish within the serving

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
gtreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 11:29 AM   #572
Arch-Supremacy Member

Okay hopefully moi will overcome
Any picture?

Front car cam:I TB 100 HD SP/Rear car cam:ITB 100 HD/T-Power plus mobile power station/Nikon D800/Sony RX 100 version 3/Garmin Nuvicam with BC 30 backup cam/ Garmin Edge 1000/Cycliq Fly 12CE/Fly 6 CE/Samsung Note 9 512GB/8GB Ram / Mi Max 3/ Mazda3 standard/Starhub 1 Gbps fibre broadband /Brompton SR6/Merida Scultura 500/Canondale SL 4/Google Home and mini/AmazingFit Bip/ Galaxy Watch 46mm/Osmo Pocket/TAB S4 10.1
MIVEC525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 11:30 AM   #573
Arch-Supremacy Member

This is my 2 cats having a meeting....

Front car cam:I TB 100 HD SP/Rear car cam:ITB 100 HD/T-Power plus mobile power station/Nikon D800/Sony RX 100 version 3/Garmin Nuvicam with BC 30 backup cam/ Garmin Edge 1000/Cycliq Fly 12CE/Fly 6 CE/Samsung Note 9 512GB/8GB Ram / Mi Max 3/ Mazda3 standard/Starhub 1 Gbps fibre broadband /Brompton SR6/Merida Scultura 500/Canondale SL 4/Google Home and mini/AmazingFit Bip/ Galaxy Watch 46mm/Osmo Pocket/TAB S4 10.1
MIVEC525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 11:56 AM   #574

she’s quiet when she got here and we thought good as we were expecting her to meow at a new place. she checks out the house, room to room. play with her for a bit until we all tired liao. lights out sleep liao after a while she starts meowing loudly. Omg. I woke up, my mom woke up, rest of the family sleep like never hear anything.

We thought she hungry so feed her some cat food. Water was already there. No she dun wanna eat keep meowing non stop. Wah piang. No need to sleep liao. We sat on the floor keep her company, my eyes closing the whole time. I told mom to take her to her room since she’s close to my mom.

it was quiet and I was like Wah finally can sleep in peace. No, after a while she meows loudly again. I ask her what she want lah.. she just meow back. It was 4am. Walao whole night never zzz.
toffeelatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 11:59 AM   #575

Don't worry..Cats are not aggressive by nature.they dun attack unless they are provoked.It is completely ok to touch them gently.They like human interaction and attention.

Feeding wise it depends on the age of the cats.You can read up more on google.I feed breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper.All in small portions that they can finish within the serving

Morning my parents go market I went to check on her in my parents room and she hissed me. Wah last night so friendly now liddat one? I dun even dare go near her lah
Old 26-02-2019, 12:01 PM   #576

Morning my parents go market I went to check on her in my parents room and she hissed me. Wah last night so friendly now liddat one? I dun even dare go near her lah
Give her time and space..haha

Old 26-02-2019, 12:02 PM   #577

she’s quiet when she got here and we thought good as we were expecting her to meow at a new place. she checks out the house, room to room. play with her for a bit until we all tired liao. lights out sleep liao after a while she starts meowing loudly. Omg. I woke up, my mom woke up, rest of the family sleep like never hear anything.

We thought she hungry so feed her some cat food. Water was already there. No she dun wanna eat keep meowing non stop. Wah piang. No need to sleep liao. We sat on the floor keep her company, my eyes closing the whole time. I told mom to take her to her room since she’s close to my mom.

it was quiet and I was like Wah finally can sleep in peace. No, after a while she meows loudly again. I ask her what she want lah.. she just meow back. It was 4am. Walao whole night never zzz.
Maybe she used to playing in the middle of the night by herself.Read up on how you can adjust your cat's body clock

Old 26-02-2019, 12:05 PM   #578

Any picture?
ps how to attach pix ah?
Old 26-02-2019, 12:09 PM   #579

Maybe she used to playing in the middle of the night by herself.Read up on how you can adjust your cat's body clock

iím clueless about cats but according to my mom she says meow meow unhappy cuz she unfamiliar with new place cuz last time they move she also liddat. will read up on catís body clock.
Old 26-02-2019, 12:11 PM   #580

Give her time and space..haha

leave her alone liao but not before I told her “wah you so scary”
my mom still tell me to pet her, walao I dun dare lah
Old 26-02-2019, 12:50 PM   #581

leave her alone liao but not before I told her “wah you so scary”
my mom still tell me to pet her, walao I dun dare lah
Can touch her gently.Meow meow isnt a sign of unhappiness.Meowing is a form of communication with you.As you spend more time with the cat,you will figure out what she wants when she meows with different tone.

Old 26-02-2019, 12:53 PM   #582

Can touch her gently.Meow meow isnt a sign of unhappiness.Meowing is a form of communication with you.As you spend more time with the cat,you will figure out what she wants when she meows with different tone.

but hissing is not a good sign right? wagging tail means what?
Old 26-02-2019, 11:23 PM   #583

but hissing is not a good sign right? wagging tail means what?
Hissing is not a good sign but it could just be that the cat doesn't know you yet so she is afraid.Wagging tail can mean alot.You have to learn their body language.

Old 27-02-2019, 05:34 AM   #584
Master Member

Hi guys, wanna ask about this local brand cat food GOLD-D, anyone here tried before? Is it good and reasonable priced?
Joelleyuan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2019, 08:49 AM   #585

Hissing is not a good sign but it could just be that the cat doesn't know you yet so she is afraid.Wagging tail can mean alot.You have to learn their body language.

No more hissing le BUT she keep meowing whole day/night omg we canít sleep at night.. keep meowing even with my mom around (cat close to my mom, since sheís born). Is there anything we can do to stop her from meowing?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.