Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Admission interview SUSS Master in Counselling

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thezephyr

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-03-2019, 06:43 PM   #1

Post Admission interview SUSS Master in Counselling

Hi,
I've been asked to go down for an interview with SUSS for their Master in Counselling course. Any idea what goes on during the interview, questions and tips? Helppppp!
Jelintia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 09:49 PM   #2

Hi,
I've been asked to go down for an interview with SUSS for their Master in Counselling course. Any idea what goes on during the interview, questions and tips? Helppppp!
Wow! Congratulations!
Jelintia likes this.
thezephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:28 PM   #3

Wow! Congratulations!
Thank you! i really need help on tips or like what goes on during these interviews. Any idea?
Old 07-04-2019, 12:15 AM   #4

Hi,

Congratulations! I was also shortlisted for the admission interview with master in counselling and was hoping to find any tips or advice here. I see you're in the same situation
Rxyrxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 12:40 AM   #5

Hi,

Congratulations! I was also shortlisted for the admission interview with master in counselling and was hoping to find any tips or advice here. I see you're in the same situation
Thats great. When are you shortlisted to attend?
Old 09-04-2019, 01:48 AM   #6

Thats great. When are you shortlisted to attend?
17 April, how about you?
Old 09-04-2019, 10:03 AM   #7

17 April, how about you?
Hahaha, today! Will let you know if I've got any tips after. Wish me luck!!😥
Old 09-04-2019, 02:16 PM   #8

Hahaha, today! Will let you know if I've got any tips after. Wish me luck!!😥
Omg! Haha! I wish you all the very best, just be calm and I'm sure it'll all go well. Aww, that's so sweet, I really appreciate it! (:
Old 11-04-2019, 10:56 AM   #9

Omg! Haha! I wish you all the very best, just be calm and I'm sure it'll all go well. Aww, that's so sweet, I really appreciate it! (:
Okay all done. Basically they'll ask you questions about yourself. Nothing too technical. Its one on one. Do not forget to bring your 500 word essay. Quite easy; was more of a chat than formal interview. Do you know your interviewer's name?
Old 11-04-2019, 12:16 PM   #10

Okay all done. Basically they'll ask you questions about yourself. Nothing too technical. Its one on one. Do not forget to bring your 500 word essay. Quite easy; was more of a chat than formal interview. Do you know your interviewer's name?
I'm glad it went well! Okay, one on one is a relief. Oh yes, the 500 word statement should be printed right? Just making sure I did it correctly. Haha. And my interviewer's name is Dr Charles.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:39 PM   #11

I'm glad it went well! Okay, one on one is a relief. Oh yes, the 500 word statement should be printed right? Just making sure I did it correctly. Haha. And my interviewer's name is Dr Charles.
Yea, print it. They'll ask you for it before you start. Everyone were very warm. Don't worry. Let me know how it goes! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!
Old 11-04-2019, 09:18 PM   #12

Yea, print it. They'll ask you for it before you start. Everyone were very warm. Don't worry. Let me know how it goes! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!
Okay sure, I'll definitely update how it went. Thank you so much for the tips and the wishes. Really appreciate it! (:
Old 12-07-2019, 08:36 AM   #13

Hi Both,

Can I know if you guys were accepted into the course eventually? Do you need to have prior experience/qualifications in the field of counselling or psychology before being considered?

How're your studies so far? Hope everything is well!

-rin
rintaronigou is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.