Anybody can advise on the PEG scholarship?

stanlee2008

Reaction score
would appreciate if anyone got any advice on the chances of getting the PEG when studying in australia and the conditions which improve the success of getting a PEG offer.

Thank u in advance.
cheers.:)

FreDeRicK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope.
by spore govt :)
I believe that to get the right answers, one needs to ask the right questions and also provide relevant information.

Are you talking about the pre-employment grant by MOHH?
http://www.physician.mohh.com.sg/grant/about-pre-employment-grant

If so, I'm not sure if you'd be able to get more information about it in this forum as you are depending on a small subset of audience who are studying / had studied medicine and has experience applying for the grant.

Last edited:

stanlee2008

Reaction score
I believe that to get the right answers, one needs to ask the right questions and also provide relevant information.

Are you talking about the pre-employment grant by MOHH?
http://www.physician.mohh.com.sg/grant/about-pre-employment-grant

If so, I'm not sure if you'd be able to get more information about it in this forum as you are depending on a small subset of audience who are studying / had studied medicine and has experience applying for the grant.

yup, this is the one.
u r right as it is difficult to get any info, i.e. try to ask here if anyone can enlighten.
don't think can get anymore info anywhere also, so no diff if try here since this section seems more contributors than most other forums and , good or bad, more sharing here.
Believe those who know will also know what I am looking for, without needing to go into details, as what u so kindly provided this link . thnks anyway, just hoping that someone can share, even 1 will be good.:)

FreDeRicK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup, this is the one.
u r right as it is difficult to get any info, i.e. try to ask here if anyone can enlighten.
don't think can get anymore info anywhere also, so no diff if try here since this section seems more contributors than most other forums and , good or bad, more sharing here.
Believe those who know will also know what I am looking for, without needing to go into details, as what u so kindly provided this link . thnks anyway, just hoping that someone can share, even 1 will be good.:)

Agreed. Never try, never know. :) All the best and have a great year ahead~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.