Not good in english can take MBA?

iamkira

Reaction score
I have a private degree. Not sure whether I should go for MBA instead coz I think I need to achieve something before I reach 40. My current job not even management level. Saw one in James Cook. How ?

Sergios

Reaction score
Go for it. Although it is nowhere near the best, having MBA is still better than nothing.

I have a private degree. Not sure whether I should go for MBA instead coz I think I need to achieve something before I reach 40. My current job not even management level. Saw one in James Cook. How ?

FreDeRicK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

While it is good to improve oneself, answer this question first: Why do you want to do an MBA? What will you gain from it?

Most of the time, people who take an MBA do it for the networking with like-minded individuals as it requires a lot of group work.

Perhaps it might make sense to work on your career path (whether in your current or a new job) instead.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.