HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NTU WKWSCI MASTERS

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2019, 11:28 AM   #1

NTU WKWSCI MASTERS

Hi!

Did anyone apply for masters in mass comm at WKWSCI at NTU or have applied previously? When are the results out? Thanks!
Youneedcornz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 12:35 PM   #2

Hi!

Did anyone apply for masters in mass comm at WKWSCI at NTU or have applied previously? When are the results out? Thanks!

Previously, the results will be out mid of the year... the course will only start in August... otherwise, u can contact the program manager...
Old 24-03-2019, 10:25 AM   #3
Supremacy Member

Hi!

Did you attend the information session previously ?
freakerzoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 10:02 AM   #4

Previously, the results will be out mid of the year... the course will only start in August... otherwise, u can contact the program manager...

Hi, thank you! Will try!
Old 25-03-2019, 10:04 AM   #5

Did you attend the information session previously ?
No i did not Am actually unsure as I am trying for the full time program but was offered another job recently...
Old 25-03-2019, 09:29 PM   #6

No i did not Am actually unsure as I am trying for the full time program but was offered another job recently...

Just check with them about the possibility of converting to part time. If not possible for now, you can actually accept your full time offer (if u get it)... do your first semester as full time first but at reduced pace (e.g. instead of 4 or 5 modules, you just enrol into 2). Then pass your first sem and request to convert to part time. The catch is just paying more in your first sem, otherwise just reapply as part time next year...

I do not think this program is competitive (at least a few years ago it wasnt competitive)
Old 27-03-2019, 10:37 AM   #7

Just check with them about the possibility of converting to part time. If not possible for now, you can actually accept your full time offer (if u get it)... do your first semester as full time first but at reduced pace (e.g. instead of 4 or 5 modules, you just enrol into 2). Then pass your first sem and request to convert to part time. The catch is just paying more in your first sem, otherwise just reapply as part time next year...

I do not think this program is competitive (at least a few years ago it wasnt competitive)
Alright, thank you! Are you an alumni from WKWSCI? It was recently named #8 school worldwide for comms and #1 for APAC, so I think it should be quite competitive now....
Old 27-03-2019, 04:40 PM   #8

Alright, thank you! Are you an alumni from WKWSCI? It was recently named #8 school worldwide for comms and #1 for APAC, so I think it should be quite competitive now....

Reputation and coursework programs are two different things... once you get in, you will probably understand it better... Good luck!
Old 09-04-2019, 06:53 PM   #9

Part time candidate here.
I received my offer letter on 5 Apr via email. It also said that there will be no physical mail sent to my address. Surprised to get it so early but glad that I have more time to arrange for financing. Term starts end July.
Nightrider1887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 11:56 AM   #10

I received my offer letter on 5 Apr via email. It also said that there will be no physical mail sent to my address. Surprised to get it so early but glad that I have more time to arrange for financing. Term starts end July.
Me too! I have also received my offer last friday for full time intake! Excited!
Old 11-04-2019, 06:18 PM   #11
Supremacy Member

Congrats !!
What course did you apply ?

freakerzoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.