HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NUS Graduate Diploma in Systems Analysis

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2019, 06:01 PM   #151

I got the email on thursday night. Dont lose hope. The email they sent you stated until 11 april so maybe they doing batch by batch.
I sure hope so, but given the number of people taking the test on the 29th, I don't think it is likely it would take so long to send out all the invitations. Anyway congratulations 😅
grimwarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 07:42 PM   #152

@grimward Hi, I took the test around 3pm on the same day. Still waiting for an interview session too haha.
Musicman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 08:02 PM   #153
Supremacy Member

May I ask, how long did you guys work for before applying fo NUS GDipSA?
Old 08-04-2019, 08:05 PM   #154

Hi musicman, how well do you think you did for the test?
Can't help but feel depressed about not receiving the invitation.
Do you have KIK or some other form of communication, would you mind pm-ing me your contact? Would love to have a quick chat with you.
Old 08-04-2019, 08:09 PM   #155

May I ask, how long did you guys work for before applying fo NUS GDipSA?
Hi Aspiringparamedic, I'm pretty sure there are fresh graduates who managed to get into the course. I would't be too concerned about the work experience, however I'm sure having some wouldn't hurt.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:11 PM   #156
Supremacy Member

Hi grimwarder, am really interested in the GDipSA but can’t afford to do another full time programme because of family commitments. I’m thinking if it’s advisable to do NUS BTech part time programme.

Hi Aspiringparamedic, I'm pretty sure there are fresh graduates who managed to get into the course. I would't be too concerned about the work experience, however I'm sure having some wouldn't hurt.
Aspiringparamedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 11:44 AM   #157

Hi grimwarder, am really interested in the GDipSA but canít afford to do another full time programme because of family commitments. Iím thinking if itís advisable to do NUS BTech part time programme.

Hi Aspiringparamedic, I don't think I would be a good source of information for that particular programme, perhaps you would like to do your research else where.
Old 09-04-2019, 01:41 PM   #158
Great Supremacy Member

Hi grimwarder, am really interested in the GDipSA but canít afford to do another full time programme because of family commitments. Iím thinking if itís advisable to do NUS BTech part time programme.

i think you should look into NTU's MSIS program if you already have a first degree, it can be done part time over a maximum of 4 years. going through another undergraduate degree like the BTech is really long.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:40 PM   #159

Hi musicman, how well do you think you did for the test?
Can't help but feel depressed about not receiving the invitation.
Do you have KIK or some other form of communication, would you mind pm-ing me your contact? Would love to have a quick chat with you.
Hi grim, can't pm you cos I don't have enough post counts. You can try to PM me instead and see if it works?
Musicman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 02:46 PM   #160

Hi Musicman, dropped you a pm!
Old 09-04-2019, 07:12 PM   #161
Arch-Supremacy Member

can ask how old you guys are ?
havetheveryfun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 10:44 PM   #162
Supremacy Member

Thanks for the recommendation, I will look into that program.

On a side note, can I just ask those who are already enrolled in the GDipSA program, how do you guys sustain for a year without income?

i think you should look into NTU's MSIS program if you already have a first degree, it can be done part time over a maximum of 4 years. going through another undergraduate degree like the BTech is really long.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:45 PM   #163
Supremacy Member

Hi grimwander, thanks for your insight.

Old 10-04-2019, 06:40 PM   #164

Hi,

Anybody got any study materials for the entrance exam to ISS? Im planning to take up the PCP for data analytics.

Seems like the entrance exam will consist of business analytics and the general category.

Any help greatly appreciated!
Nanonited is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 07:20 PM   #165
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi,

Anybody got any study materials for the entrance exam to ISS? Im planning to take up the PCP for data analytics.

Seems like the entrance exam will consist of business analytics and the general category.

Any help greatly appreciated!
they have samples on their website for GDipSA.. for PCP program , not sure.

but for the GDipSA one, they are mainly logic questions.. dont think you can study much for them.
havetheveryfun is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.