NUS-ISS MTech Enterprise Business Analytics (EBAC)

u310129

Reaction score
Mine also turned out to be just a get to know you session. The lecturer mentioned that he would be glad for me to be in his class. Hopefully that translates to an offer ******************

wow such a compliment

who is your interviewer?

I think different interviewer asked different questions, my interviewer is quite easy-going, didnt ask much questions and my interview just 20 mins

Last edited:

flamedhorn

Reaction score
Mine also turned out to be just a get to know you session. The lecturer mentioned that he would be glad for me to be in his class. Hopefully that translates to an offer 🤣
Damn... just did my interview. The first half was a get-to-know-you session. The second half he started to drill into certain topics. Stumbled alittle on those parts.

Last edited:

namedontmatter

Reaction score
Just had my interview as well. Mainly, a self intro session in the beginning.

Then, the interviewer drilled down on your motivation behind choosing this programme.

Also, they will ask which are the courses that attracted you in the curriculum?

Why not choose other analytics masters programme offered by other schools?

Eventually, the interviewer recommends whether this programme is suitable to you based on the answers given.

Hope this helps!

runicz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi am planing to take up part time master in analytics course in NUS. What is the diff of M.TECH and M.Scs ? as the school fees for M.Scs is double from M.TECH. Does it mean M.TECH not recognise? I know the application for JAN 2020 closed, but want to know the details on this course, so i can prepare for 2021 intake if taking up this course. (additional info: Im from NTU BEng mechanical background)

i'm also considering another mtech for 2021 intake.

key diff from my interpretation of the earlier discussions in the thread, is that mtech is more practical application training and msc is more in-depth, more theoretical and foundation understanding building

people seems like to be convinced that both are equally acknowledged by the industry.

p.s not really an expert, i'm also doing my homework using the forum as well.

isthistaken

Reaction score
Just got called back for interview on Oct 9. Thanks for sharing your interview experiences!

prashant_022

Reaction score
Same, i received interview notice yesterday, 9PM :s22:
and it scheduled on tmr...
Guys !!!

Is the interview depending on the entrance test score ? or like the interview will be scheduled for all those attended the test ?

Last edited:

aggretsuchu

Reaction score
does anyone knows when will we get the offer? I forgot to ask for the date!

I asked and he said 3 months but hopefully earlier. Thought he meant 3 weeks else school would have already started by then. :s13:

Posts from previous batches indicate around 3 weeks though.

u310129

Reaction score
Guys !!!

Is the interview depending on the entrance test score ? or like the interview will be scheduled for all those attended the test ?

i think it depends on when you take the test and your score.

i took my test on 11 Sept and interviewed on 1 Oct; isthistaken took the test on 22 Sept and his/her interview scheduled on 9 Oct.

isthistaken

Reaction score
Just had my interview yesterday. Rather underwhelming I'd have to say. The interviewer only asked about my background, commitment, experience in programming and how the program would help me. No follow up from any of my answers.

Wondering what'd be the selection criteria

lcohol

Reaction score
May i know what is the schedule like for PART TIME MTech? Is it on weekday nights? or weekend as well? How many times a week?

I know its a 2 years course but i cannot find any information on the website pertaining to the class timing.

Last edited:

u310129

Reaction score
May i know what is the schedule like for PART TIME MTech? Is it on weekday nights? or weekend as well? How many times a week?

I know its a 2 years course but i cannot find any information on the website pertaining to the class timing.

Its on every Sat.

if i am not remember wrongly, its from 9AM to 5PM.

tsunatuna

Reaction score
I did my entrance test on 28th, yet to receive any schedule for interview.
It's getting worrisome

daydreamerhm

Reaction score
I did my entrance test on 11th Sept and just completed my interview on 12th Oct. Just give them a bit more time to process your application. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.