HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Please help me in my graduate reasearch by completing a short questionnaire

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-01-2019, 10:16 PM   #1

Please help me in my graduate reasearch by completing a short questionnaire

Hello everyone!

I'm not really sure if it's the right forum to post this, but I really need any help I can find.

I am a graduate student in linguistics and I am currently studying different varieties of English, including Singapore English. To advance in my research, I need to ask the speakers of an English language variety whether some sentences containing language phenomena that I study sound OK to them. There is no possible way for me to conduct this experiment in person, which is why I have created an online survey.

I would be immensely grateful to everyone who decides to help me and complete my questionnaire. There are 16 questions in which you will be asked to either rate a sentence on a certain scale (the scale is explained in the survey itself) or write down your own sentence.

Answering all the questions will take at most 20 minutes. Don't think about the questions too long, answer them based on your intuitions.

I don't have enough posts to include the link to the survey, so please if you're interested send me a message on facebook at /artem.goylo or send me your email via a private message and I will send you the link.

Last edited by mockingbirdst1; 30-01-2019 at 10:28 PM..
Old 07-02-2019, 12:49 PM   #2

Hello everyone!

I'm not really sure if it's the right forum to post this, but I really need any help I can find.

I am a graduate student in linguistics and I am currently studying different varieties of English, including Singapore English. To advance in my research, I need to ask the speakers of an English language variety whether some sentences containing language phenomena that I study sound OK to them. There is no possible way for me to conduct this experiment in person, which is why I have created an online survey.

I would be immensely grateful to everyone who decides to help me and complete my questionnaire. There are 16 questions in which you will be asked to either rate a sentence on a certain scale (the scale is explained in the survey itself) or write down your own sentence.

Answering all the questions will take at most 20 minutes. Don't think about the questions too long, answer them based on your intuitions.

I don't have enough posts to include the link to the survey, so please if you're interested send me a message on facebook at /artem.goylo or send me your email via a private message and I will send you the link.
Can help answer your questionnaire. Once you have enough posts to send PMs, send me one here.
Old 25-02-2019, 01:29 AM   #3

Would love to help you on your survey!
Old 25-02-2019, 09:50 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

Hi, can help you too.
Old 28-02-2019, 01:23 PM   #5

Interesting research. Will be able to help too!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.