RSIS NTU

HninNW

Reaction score
:eek: Don't give up yet. Mayb you would like to give this link a try: https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe/owa/pgr$adm_acceptform.main

I've read through some other posts and some applicants were able to login even though their status were "shortlisted" with no official offers.

p.s. I can't login... but still, give it a try

Hi .. Thanks ...Today, I can log in the link that u give us to try.

Defklan14

Reaction score
Yeah, application status is now "Offered Admission". I've also received the offer letter through email.

Am sure everyone in this thread came through successfully as well =)

flexicon

Reaction score
Anyway from what I know, its quite easy to get into RSIS. People who can't even write a proper sentence in English can get in too, so fret not.

so does that mean it's easy... hahah any idea whether there's a bellcurve?:)

MuFasaC

Reaction score
is it difficult to enter after doing a degree in private u / overseas u? Thanks!

i have an overseas undergrad degree and i still got in... so should b equivalent or similar competitiveness w local unis... not sure bout private uni

plus, from what i know, rsis look into various aspects (e.g. wrk experience, degree, etc.) when evaluating applicants and not just based on the degree itself

hope this help

HninNW

Reaction score
Not yet... Don't we have to book a date first --- which starts in june right??
U should go there before 4pm on weekdays and earlier will be better , i guess.
I reached there 3:30pm and pretty long que. I have to wait 2hrs to complete checkup.

MuFasaC

Reaction score
U should go there before 4pm on weekdays and earlier will be better , i guess.
I reached there 3:30pm and pretty long que. I have to wait 2hrs to complete checkup.

So we just randomly show-up and get the health check? No booking of appointments or documents are needed?

HninNW

Reaction score
So we just randomly show-up and get the health check? No booking of appointments or documents are needed?

They will ask ur IC and juz bring the offered letter in case.
Graduate programmes have to go Hep B test and pay $55.
U have to go before 4pm for X ray .
No appointments are needed.
Good luck.

feist_

Reaction score

I went at 8.45 and was done by 10.
The longest wait was at the registration..they took a full hour to type my 3 syllable name out.
The undergrads are staggered but I think we number too few to need a scheduling......

They have all the forms ready for you. I printed for nothing. You can't use your own forms Anw theirs are Colour coded. You can even wear printed clothes because they make you change into their gown anyway for xray.

Total fee around $60. Payable by cash or nets.

Parking is diagonally opposite the health svc center...

Hope this helps!

likeameadow

Reaction score
Just a heads up - they only do X-rays on Tues & Thursday.

I made the mistake of going down earlier today and now I gotta back next week to do my x ray. 0_0

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.