RSIS NTU

Defklan14

Reaction score
Hey guys, has there been any further change in your statuses after being shortlisted?

Did you guys receive any email?

I was shortlisted a few days ago as well for Strategic Studies =)

Tom Bullfok

Reaction score
No changes yet. But I called the GPO of RSIS and the lady suggested that once you are shortlisted, you are pretty much in. I applied for the SS too so probably will see you in the class.

Defklan14

Reaction score
No changes yet. But I called the GPO of RSIS and the lady suggested that once you are shortlisted, you are pretty much in. I applied for the SS too so probably will see you in the class.

Good to hear sir, thanks for sharing this information!

Fingers crossed we'll see each other this August! :)

MuFasaC

Reaction score
Has anyone received an offer after being shortlisted? Is there an estimated time as to when the application results would be out?

likeameadow

Reaction score
I got the letter of offer on 13 April, about 2 weeks after my status was changed to "shortlisted". :)

MuFasaC

Reaction score
I got the letter of offer on 13 April, about 2 weeks after my status was changed to "shortlisted". :)

Thanks for the info and congratz to you! Just a few more questions:

Did the letter appeared in the mail or email? And, did ur online status changed to offered admission or did it remained shortlisted?

Understanding that being shortlisted meant that "ur pretty much in" but under what circumstances would applicant be rejected after shortlisted??

MuFasaC

Reaction score
I still have nothing. Mostly crying on the floor in the fetal position.

:eek: Don't give up yet. Mayb you would like to give this link a try: https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe/owa/pgr$adm_acceptform.main

I've read through some other posts and some applicants were able to login even though their status were "shortlisted" with no official offers.

p.s. I can't login... but still, give it a try

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.