HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

RSIS NTU Masters

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2019, 09:05 PM   #16

Who did you all get for your 2 references when you all applied?
Profs and ex-superiors who have gone through grad school
jsohau5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 05:57 AM   #17
Supremacy Member

So rsis 2019/2020 students here...

Which mods are chiu taking? Oso anyone join student board?

Moi know some drop out from the critical security studies module after kena scolding from the prof hahahaha.

Also enjoyed the free pizzas this week, i think i ate 5 slices sia... and the number of prc students is staggering man.. all those rich atbs making moi distracted from class...
infinite0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2019, 05:52 PM   #18

Hi guys i'm planning to apply for the 2020 intake and the application window has opened. Those who managed to enrol can share what did u all write for the statement of purpose and what topic u picked for the essay on an national importance? Thanks
5unnyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2019, 01:58 PM   #19
Supremacy Member

Hi guys i'm planning to apply for the 2020 intake and the application window has opened. Those who managed to enrol can share what did u all write for the statement of purpose and what topic u picked for the essay on an national importance? Thanks
Moi write wanna use knowledge from rsis to do politics research related jobs and rsis can provide such knowledge.

Essay must structure nicely and ensure topic is relevant to question and overall argument make sense lah...
infinite0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.