TFIP IBF Data Analytics

Databull

Reaction score
Hi Databull, when did IBF reply that the SGX interview shortlist is finalised?:(

They didn't formally reply. I emailed IBF about SGX, and they replied me that SGX list is out and my name does not appear in the list.

I was so disappointed.:(

datageek

Reaction score
They didn't formally reply. I emailed IBF about SGX, and they replied me that SGX list is out and my name does not appear in the list.

I was so disappointed.:(
i wonder what's the purpose for sgx to give their shortlisted list to ibf now when sgx itself hasn't conducted the interview let alone confirmation of their successful candidates.

shouldn't sgx give a list of their final successful candidates and another list of their unsuccessful candidates (those who actually interviewed) to ibf only when the final round is concluded? just a question i m asking myself. hmm ...

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wonder what's the purpose for sgx to give their shortlisted list to ibf now when sgx itself hasn't conducted the interview let alone confirmation of their successful candidates.

shouldn't sgx give a list of their final successful candidates and another list of their unsuccessful candidates (those who actually interviewed) to ibf only when the final round is concluded? just a question i m asking myself. hmm ...

sgx require caliper assessment so that is probably why they sent the list to ibf, to ask ibf to ask the candidates to do the assessment.

datageek

Reaction score
My CV was forwarded to SGX but was not shortlisted for interview.:(
do u know when did you got the news that u r not shortlisted?

u still have your 2nd choice and probably other tracks that you may have applied.

from my understanding, the interview process will be ongoing till as late as end july / early aug.

don't give up. stay positive and keep improving yourself in your tech stack. cheers :)

Black_Gate

Reaction score
anyone ard interview for DA track by FIs. What they usually ask? a lot of technical questions?

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm IBF just replied me earlier today and told me that SGX haven’t confirm with them yet.....

based on last year posts, mid-end july still got 1st interviews..

wait is so long and painful for those who are jobless or know they are going to be retrenched :)

Dalias

Reaction score
Hi sollll, same here, I haven't heard anything from both SGX and Dymon T.T

Fingers crossed, hope they'll call us up for an interview soon!
i already know someone who got called up by Dymon, and cleared the 1st round of interview and waiting for the 2nd round...

Kingdom

Reaction score
i already know someone who got called up by Dymon, and cleared the 1st round of interview and waiting for the 2nd round...

These are the FIs that have reached out for interviews:

Goldman - DA track
DBS - AI Track
Deutsche - AI Track
OCBC - DA & CC Track
Stan chart - CS Track
UOB - CC Track
Citi - CC Track
Dymon - ? Track

Do update this list if there’s new updates.

Hi Dalias, which track the person u knew applied to? DA?

Databull

Reaction score
Hmm IBF just replied me earlier today and told me that SGX haven’t confirm with them yet.....

I really hope SGX haven't really finalised the list. It's kinda sad to hear from IBF that my name is not found in the list, but not sure if it is a pending list or not. Anyway, I did not receive any invite for Caliper test for SGX till today.

rockmylife89

Reaction score
Hi Databull, mind sharing why did you choose SGX?

I really hope SGX haven't really finalised the list. It's kinda sad to hear from IBF that my name is not found in the list, but not sure if it is a pending list or not. Anyway, I did not receive any invite for Caliper test for SGX till today.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.