HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

TFIP IBF Data Analytics

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2019, 06:47 PM   #31

I took the test too, 50MCQ questions, first 20 questions are those questions Math and English questions next 30 questions are Statistics questions such as:
mean, median, mode calculations.
Normal distribution what it is use in most cannot remember the whole question.
Times series cannot remember the whole question.
H0 H1 hypothesis testing. What is the confidence interval cannot remember the whole question ?
Overall I think 70% are easy, thus still need to study as the 2 part are some university statistics questions guess I will not be call up for interview le as many from this post said easy.

They will give you 15mins reading time during this period u can plan which questions you want to do first.

Last edited by iwanfreedom; 12-06-2019 at 06:52 PM..
iwanfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 07:29 PM   #32

Statistics questions such as:
H0 H1 hypothesis testing. What is the confidence interval cannot remember the whole question ?
Calculate the probability of the the blue ball to pick with 3 red, 2 green, 1 blue. The economy have good times and bad times this cycle is known as ______? In Hong Kong there is a period of flu this is known as _____?
2 questions on the bookshelf problem which give you the maximum weight and a set of data to determine which statement is correct.
Outlier question cannot remember the whole question.
There is also one mean and median question and asked you which statement is correct cannot remember the whole question.
All men are poor all men are rich, which is the correct statement?
All fishes are sliver color, some are heavy, which is the correct statement?
Given a data plot of the exam marks and aptitude score, 2 questions to calculate the exam mark given the aptitude score vice versa.
Old 12-06-2019, 07:37 PM   #33

Anyone who have done the assessment have gotten asked to come for interview? Not sure how this is gonna work since final results will be in july and theres not much time left.
zackontherun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 10:09 PM   #34

Statistics questions such as:
Calculate the probability of the the blue ball to pick with 3 red, 2 green, 1 blue. The economy have good times and bad times this cycle is known as ______? In Hong Kong there is a period of flu this is known as _____?
2 questions on the bookshelf problem which give you the maximum weight and a set of data to determine which statement is correct.
Outlier question cannot remember the whole question.
There is also one mean and median question and asked you which statement is correct cannot remember the whole question.
All men are poor all men are rich, which is the correct statement?
All fishes are sliver color, some are heavy, which is the correct statement?
Given a data plot of the exam marks and aptitude score, 2 questions to calculate the exam mark given the aptitude score vice versa.
You went on Tues night?
Macclu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 10:28 PM   #35

You went on Tues night?
Monday night
Old 12-06-2019, 10:41 PM   #36

Monday night
I see. Don't worry bro u not alone. I think everyone got shock by the questions
Old 13-06-2019, 10:56 AM   #37

The shortlisting result for interview will be notified by end of June.
Ace320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 01:08 PM   #38

attended the assessment. waiting for the response regarding the interview.
MadMaxChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 03:25 PM   #39

The shortlisting result for interview will be notified by end of June.
Got so long meh? Cause I thought the candidates who get into the course will be notified by july liao? They said still need interview by the FIs
zackontherun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 04:40 PM   #40

Old 13-06-2019, 06:14 PM   #41

Got so long meh? Cause I thought the candidates who get into the course will be notified by july liao? They said still need interview by the FIs
I checked with the IBF officer and got this reply.
“If you manage to pass the assessment, you will be contacted for interviews in end June 2019. Else If you are unsuccessful in your application, we will also notify in early Jul 2019.”
Ace320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 07:37 PM   #42

I checked with the IBF officer and got this reply.
“If you manage to pass the assessment, you will be contacted for interviews in end June 2019. Else If you are unsuccessful in your application, we will also notify in early Jul 2019.”
So left around 15 days to contact us by end of June as 29 and 30 June are weekends.
Old 13-06-2019, 07:54 PM   #43

So everyone here did the SECTION A and B questions? Nobody gotten easy o levels maths questions?
Old 13-06-2019, 09:24 PM   #44

Is there a dress code for the assessment? Can we wear comfortable clothing for the test or must we wear formal? Thanks in advance!
jinjo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 09:51 PM   #45

So everyone here did the SECTION A and B questions? Nobody gotten easy o levels maths questions?
It's either the q were too easy as they said or they were trolling becsuse they took the assessment first and do not want to reveal to others for their advantage. Nothing wrong with the latter reason.
haills is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.