TFIP IBF Data Analytics

Geroro88

Reaction score
Received the email also but hv not do the assessment yet. Tried the practice one and wonder if the real assessment similar to the practice assessment kind.

p0is0n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received the email also but hv not do the assessment yet. Tried the practice one and wonder if the real assessment similar to the practice assessment kind.
Got practice assessment? I tried and it’s just giving u a feel of how the UI is like. Not test question of the real deal

Cereal

Reaction score
If thats the case, dont know why my status still says 'under evaluation' . Does it mean i shud still have hope ?
That’s what I think.. I applied DA in June and another track in July and just gotten email for that track. Status under evaluation is same. Hope for best lo.

Geroro88

Reaction score
Got practice assessment? I tried and it’s just giving u a feel of how the UI is like. Not test question of the real deal
Ya I just tried oso and is more like feel of the UI. Initially I was afraid some questions will be similar like need a video presentation kind so I do not dare to try yet.

arcan3

Reaction score
Just did the Data Analytic IBF assessment. It is quite similar to Machine learning and Software Engineering question. Pure mcq

Cocoabeng

Reaction score
Just did the Data Analytic IBF assessment. It is quite similar to Machine learning and Software Engineering question. Pure mcq
Hi arcan3,

1) Is programming tested in DA technical assessment?
2) Is the assessment email from betalented.sg or from others?

p0is0n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How hard is it? 100 mins enough for the questions? How many questions?

arcan3

Reaction score
Hi arcan3,

1) Is programming tested in DA technical assessment?
2) Is the assessment email from betalented.sg or from others?
1. no programming questions
2. from talview. if you did not receive, then you are not shortlisted...
How hard is it? 100 mins enough for the questions? How many questions?
tricky and need to read multiple time. enough time

Last edited:

peanutbutterj3lly

Reaction score
1. no programming questions
2. from talview. if you did not receive, then you are not shortlisted...

tricky and need to read multiple time. enough time
I heard it is more of logical questioning such as puzzle or riddles, am i going along the right lines?

reg1611

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new here and I have been following the thread closely since I applied for the DA track. I thought I would share my experience since I've benefitted from reading the comments of others. Hopefully, it helps :)

I applied only for TFIP Data Analytics Programme on 29 July (iirc). I received an email notification for assessment on 10 September by talview.com.

I have prior banking background but have zero experience with data analytics. The only course that I listed in my resume was "Data Analytics and Creating Interactive Dashboards using Python" by NTUC Learning Hub. It was a 2-days full course using my SkillsFuture.

I just completed the assessment. It's 20 MCQ and you are given 100 minutes. The questions are mainly math (algebra) and simple statistics (mean, probability). Honestly, it felt more like an aptitude test...requires logic and systematic thinking. I found some questions tricky and pretty challenging.

Prepare a paper, pen, and calculator before you start on the assessment.

Good luck all and hopefully I can pass and be classmates with some of you! :)

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not all fi will require your camera to be on during interview
Actually is basic etiquette to on your web cam for zoom/teams interviews.
Of course you can off it if the other party has not on their web cam.

nadiahsu

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new here and I have been following the thread closely since I applied for the DA track. I thought I would share my experience since I've benefitted from reading the comments of others. Hopefully, it helps :)

I applied only for TFIP Data Analytics Programme on 29 July (iirc). I received an email notification for assessment on 10 September by talview.com.

I have prior banking background but have zero experience with data analytics. The only course that I listed in my resume was "Data Analytics and Creating Interactive Dashboards using Python" by NTUC Learning Hub. It was a 2-days full course using my SkillsFuture.

I just completed the assessment. It's 20 MCQ and you are given 100 minutes. The questions are mainly math (algebra) and simple statistics (mean, probability). Honestly, it felt more like an aptitude test...requires logic and systematic thinking. I found some questions tricky and pretty challenging.

Thanks for sharing.

jarrettoh

Reaction score

Just did the assessment as well. Just be slow and steady, as some questions require detailed calculations. There is definitely enough time to complete all questions though.

Good luck guys!

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really only 20 questions? Plan to do it tomorrow then.

Sucks at Maths though. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.