TFIP IBF Data Analytics

Singapore1965

Reaction score
I think they did not expect so many ppl apply, that's why keep postpone to release the result.

They open it to Singaporean and PR. If so many ppl, should they give priority to Singaporean 1st (My sincere apologies to PR) or should tighten criterias. If out of 1000 choose 10% really waste time leh...*yawn*

Reaction score
Since they nvr mention how many will they accept, I guess there will be alot of application.

Who don't want $5.5k allowance?

They open it to Singaporean and PR. If so many ppl, should they give priority to Singaporean 1st (My sincere apologies to PR) or should tighten criterias. If out of 1000 choose 10% really waste time leh...*yawn*

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These are under mid career change program , which I believe you must work for some time already. Plus they did mention that they will not take in prior that people have work in these 4 fields in the website

Actually I am bewildered, if a person say is a grad and earns $3k pm why would they pay $5500 pm to entice tge person. Are they targetting then the more experience cat of people?

Olehze

Reaction score
Actually I am bewildered, if a person say is a grad and earns $3k pm why would they pay $5500 pm to entice tge person. Are they targetting then the more experience cat of people?

the point of this program is PCP -> meaning from sunset industries to get themselves retrained for data analytics. So if these people who were displaced by structural change in economy, they can make use of existing skills to be employed and retrained if they are already well versed in statistics.

If i were part of the organizing team, i would look at people nearing 30 years old to 40 years old and are people who are looking into data analytics/currently training in data analytics and waiting to get good working experience.

Last edited:

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That my thought too. As the crowd I see have too many fresh grads and some like 50+ year old ppl attending. I think they have their own bench mark to screen out the potential for the slots.
That to say next time they should list out more detail prerequisite so it will not those who do not need their requirements to come. Waste both parties time and effort.

the point of this program is PCP -> meaning from sunset industries to get themselves retrained for data analytics. So if these people who were displaced by structural change in economy, they can make use of existing skills to be employed and retrained if they are already well versed in statistics.

If i were part of the organizing team, i would look at people nearing 30 years old to 40 years old and are people who are looking into data analytics/currently training in data analytics and waiting to get good working experience.

Singapore1965

Reaction score

I happen to fall into the description you mentioned, hope really the case. Lets hope there is some good news for all of us next week !

Singapore1965

Reaction score
If you bother to read their published articles, you will know that they are only taking about 70 ppl across all 4 tracks.
Reminds me of DSA for primary schools! A source told me could be afew hundred but probably across 4 tracks depending on quality of candidates that fit criterias. I suspect ard 100 per track but the ctiterias likely v stringent. My guess for data analytic requirements are (1) uni grad,preferably spore uni (2) financial train, (3) some computing bkgrd (4) age ard 35-45 (5) income now say $5k & above, manager grade & above (6) good english and maths record in school years

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Deutsche bank sure cannot be one of the choice now. Axing people away

pumpdump

Reaction score
Just called IBF and found out that applicants will be notified on assessment outcome within the next two weeks.

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That for interview, after interview still required to shortlist. Sure drag till August

Just called IBF and found out that applicants will be notified on assessment outcome within the next two weeks.

Singapore1965

Reaction score

Huh..i thought when they shortlist ppl for test should all be on equal footing who fulfil criterias then just look at test outcome so should be fast. If they evaluate one by one pro and con sure take very long to assess.

Reaction score
Result of assessment includes interview schedule, only for those that are shortlisted.

I think the only assessment we had went through is the technical questions.
My friends told me there will be behavior assessment if you were picked.

NewChap

Reaction score
I think the only assessment we had went through is the technical questions.
My friends told me there will be behavior assessment if you were picked.

Wa like that those haven't get behavior assessment like no hope liao. Already almost mid Jul

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.