Old 04-07-2019, 11:27 AM   #77

Wait is long and painful
Olehze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 01:02 PM   #78

anybody received offer already?
sweetyetspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 01:29 PM   #79
Supremacy Member

Wait Long is one thing, so many people apply but only a handful will be selected lol. Like buy ToTo

Wait is long and painful
rayban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 02:11 PM   #80

anybody received offer already?
Not yet...maybe those who fail the test or confirm out should release outcome first. Ar least dont waste time to build ppl's hope.
Singapore1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 02:31 PM   #81

Not yet...maybe those who fail the test or confirm out should release outcome first. Ar least dont waste time to build ppl's hope.
I think they did not expect so many ppl apply, that's why keep postpone to release the result.
Ace320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 02:54 PM   #82

@Ace320, I agree with you also on this
skygeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 04:26 PM   #83

I think they did not expect so many ppl apply, that's why keep postpone to release the result.
They open it to Singaporean and PR. If so many ppl, should they give priority to Singaporean 1st (My sincere apologies to PR) or should tighten criterias. If out of 1000 choose 10% really waste time leh...*yawn*
Old 05-07-2019, 07:59 PM   #84

Since they nvr mention how many will they accept, I guess there will be alot of application.

Who don't want $5.5k allowance?

They open it to Singaporean and PR. If so many ppl, should they give priority to Singaporean 1st (My sincere apologies to PR) or should tighten criterias. If out of 1000 choose 10% really waste time leh...*yawn*
55665566 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 02:06 PM   #85

Since they nvr mention how many will they accept, I guess there will be alot of application.

Who don't want $5.5k allowance?

Actually I am bewildered, if a person say is a grad and earns $3k pm why would they pay $5500 pm to entice tge person. Are they targetting then the more experience cat of people?
Old 06-07-2019, 03:19 PM   #86
Supremacy Member

These are under mid career change program , which I believe you must work for some time already. Plus they did mention that they will not take in prior that people have work in these 4 fields in the website

Actually I am bewildered, if a person say is a grad and earns $3k pm why would they pay $5500 pm to entice tge person. Are they targetting then the more experience cat of people?
Old 06-07-2019, 03:22 PM   #87

the point of this program is PCP -> meaning from sunset industries to get themselves retrained for data analytics. So if these people who were displaced by structural change in economy, they can make use of existing skills to be employed and retrained if they are already well versed in statistics.

If i were part of the organizing team, i would look at people nearing 30 years old to 40 years old and are people who are looking into data analytics/currently training in data analytics and waiting to get good working experience.

Last edited by Olehze; 06-07-2019 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: typo
Olehze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 03:34 PM   #88
Supremacy Member

That my thought too. As the crowd I see have too many fresh grads and some like 50+ year old ppl attending. I think they have their own bench mark to screen out the potential for the slots.
That to say next time they should list out more detail prerequisite so it will not those who do not need their requirements to come. Waste both parties time and effort.

the point of this program is PCP -> meaning from sunset industries to get themselves retrained for data analytics. So if these people who were displaced by structural change in economy, they can make use of existing skills to be employed and retrained if they are already well versed in statistics.

If i were part of the organizing team, i would look at people nearing 30 years old to 40 years old and are people who are looking into data analytics/currently training in data analytics and waiting to get good working experience.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:26 PM   #89

I happen to fall into the description you mentioned, hope really the case. Lets hope there is some good news for all of us next week !
Old 07-07-2019, 10:42 PM   #90

Do anyone know how many are they picking out from this 4 branches?

I happen to fall into the description you mentioned, hope really the case. Lets hope there is some good news for all of us next week !
55665566 is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.