Matlab expert help required!

Status
Not open for further replies.

domoto123

Reaction score
Require matlab help for my school assignment on minimization with a objective function and about 10 to 11 contraints. the purpose is to convert the objective function and the contraints into matlab codes and run on matlab. the pay is negotiable as long you can deliver.

PM me for details thanks!

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Require matlab help for my school assignment on minimization with a objective function and about 10 to 11 contraints. the purpose is to convert the objective function and the contraints into matlab codes and run on matlab. the pay is negotiable as long you can deliver.

PM me for details thanks!

If it is your school assignment, why don’t you do it yourself? That is why it is school assignment in the first place?

idjekyll

Reaction score
If it is your school assignment, why don’t you do it yourself? That is why it is school assignment in the first place?

aiyo that's why he's offering payment la you nerd. you must be one of those teacher's pet who rat out classmates for cheating.

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aiyo that's why he's offering payment la you nerd. you must be one of those teacher's pet who rat out classmates for cheating.

I am one of those people whom has more respect for education that people like you does. You don't respect education, you don't respect the fundamentals of which it entails to bring forth the knowledge and respect of whatever you do in your life. If you don't understand this simple facts of life, it your lost. Calling me a nerd is the most silly thing you can conjure in your pathetic mentality :)

You cannot even bring forth a logical argument to what I have responded in the first place. How does "offering payment" make the notion of outsource your homework more right ? Does using the word "cheating" in your response makes wrongful attempt right now ? Is that your best attempt at making a subpar argument ? You better gain more brain cells, gray ones especially, before you come question my conviction on education.

In fact, if I know exactly who the poster is in real life, I don't need to be a classmate to highlight it to his/her school. We don't need more mediocre personnels in the industry than there already is. I rather the institute just fail him/her right away and let the seat to someone more passionate and diligent about contributing appropriately to this society.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.