HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

What is the favourite WordPress framework or theme now?

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hafi

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2021, 12:44 PM   #1

What is the favourite WordPress framework or theme now?

What is the favorite WordPress framework or theme now?

My company is thinking of adding more free themes or plugins for our users. So I am seeking opinions on what is best to be added for free.

Previously we followed WPEngine and offered free Genesis Framework and themes. However, the progress of theme updates is rather slow.

Is Elementor Pro one of the favourite right now?

dear WordPress experts, I hope to get your inputs.
Alan.Oryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2021, 08:01 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

sounds like you already have an existing pool of WordPress customers?

Why don't you create a poll and ask them for opinions? Straight from the horses mouth is better than aiming in a sea of ocean here.

Shoot a newsletter to your customers and ask them which themes/framework are on their wishlist then tabulate the result and offer the most requested one to your customers... win-win situation. Not only you are engaging with your customers and your customers can also get something in return.
Alan.Oryon likes this.
Hafi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2021, 08:29 PM   #3

sounds like you already have an existing pool of WordPress customers?

Why don't you create a poll and ask them for opinions? Straight from the horses mouth is better than aiming in a sea of ocean here.

Shoot a newsletter to your customers and ask them which themes/framework are on their wishlist then tabulate the result and offer the most requested one to your customers... win-win situation. Not only you are engaging with your customers and your customers can also get something in return.
I got what you mean. Maybe I can check with my designer partners instead.

Most of the customers are just end users of Wordpress. They don't even know the concept of themes and plugins.
Alan.Oryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2021, 08:47 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

then be careful if you are contemplating in offering something your users doesn't need/want since there bound to be an increase in support issues on how to use/create certain design elements etc... arising from the themes they have no idea about using.
Hafi is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.