[Pet Lovers] Vet injected wrong medicine into my pet without my consent and it died the next day.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear this. I bet the vet dont even have any feelings for pets... to him it's just a tortise and 'no big deal'... really have to watch out which vet you go to.. too many horror stories liao.

idiotnoob

Reaction score
I thought vets are usually animal lovers?
If so, he's one fugged up animal lover.

ahgong_hippo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
moi turtur almost 20yo riaos ~

he ish omnomnomnomivore rike to jiak pork

going uplorry soon~

Charlie Cho

Master Member
Reaction score
Think can file a civil suit against the vet and the clinic and demand a compensation?

xuanweng

Reaction score
My experience there ok leiz.. I bought my terrapin there.. Dr chua was not there on the first visit.. So Dr. Erika Tan gave my terrapin some injections of vitamin A and anti stress de.. He didnt get well and continued sneezing..

So end up bring him back again.. This time Dr Chua.. He call us to force feed the terrapin.. gave antibiotics.. and anti stress.. Dog food for feeding of the terrapin.. He got better as the sneezing stopped.. But still not eating and every day like damn emo hide in corner.. dunno wads wrong.. =(

lycans

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss

You can lodge a complaint with the AVA but the onus is on you to prove that the injection killed your pet.

This is interesting case for me, usually if I no confidence that I can handle the patient I will just refer it away :o

ahgong_hippo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss

You can lodge a complaint with the AVA but the onus is on you to prove that the injection killed your pet.

This is interesting case for me, usually if I no confidence that I can handle the patient I will just refer it away :o
tis shushu ish vet?

styledude

Banned
Reaction score
spidy's dead :(

so what u do to carcass? I remb covering my dead pig nose turtle in beach sand for 1 week.My whole house stink like mad

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
burden of proof is on TS to show 'injected wrong medicine'.

Hope he froze the body in the freezer for an autopsy later.

Good luck in seeking the truth

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.