[review]myneXTcom

daight

Reaction score
I dont know where to post review about shop here,if its in the wrong section please kindly move it to the correct one.
This might get lengthy as im writing about my full experience with them.

I saw somebody's reccomendation about mynextcom in one of these threads here and then went to order custom gaming rig from them on friday 5am for same day delivery.

And by noon there was still no contact about payment being made, and nobody picks up the phone either, so I was abit paranoid, went to search for mynextcom review again and some post says they closed down, then somebody replied that they changed location, but did not update on the site, and that all reviews are pretty dated.

But later in the afternoon this guy Dan replied my whatsapp message and called me.
He even recommend me to change some of the parts like motherboard,cpu and ram, and tell me the difference between those parts.

He is very patient in explaining whether should I change the parts.

He did change some parts beforehand like the casing because it was out of stock but I have to pay 20dollar more because it's a different and bigger casing. Which I don't mind because I want it on the same day.
He also changed the PSU to a better one with no extra charges.

When he updated the invoice there was a slight error which charges me 35dollar more, which I found out.
After I told him about it he refunded the money to me and apolegised to me.

When he delivered the pc to my house he offered to help me set up the pc in my house which I declined.
After that he said to tell him when I have finished setting up. After awhile he sent me a message to ask if I have set up my pc. And asked me to check for any error when playing game.

I feel that he is very sincere and patient in dealing with me. And I would buy things from him again.

Tl:dr

Service 9.6/10 (because there is some error in the website about price issues)
Attitude 10/10 (Dan is very patient and sincere)
Will buy from him again in the future if he is still around.

Munchkin.Gia

Reaction score
Dan's a good guy.
Been Mynextcom customer abt 5-6yrs now. Bought a few items fm them. Free next day delivery for orders above $100 if I remember correctly. Mobos, psu,
proccy,casing,etc.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but i check their price and find it alittle more exp. maybe is just me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.