HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

ALARIC ONG Reviews and Testimonials

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By alaricong

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-07-2020, 02:10 PM   #1

For those of you who have been through my trainings (either my seminars or webinars about Facebook marketing, Branding or Sales) before, could you do me a quick favour by sending me your reviews and testimonials.

Points you can talk about
  • What do you feel about the training
  • How do you feel about the trainer (Alaric Ong)
  • Some key points or takeaways that you got from the training
  • Do you feel what you have learnt is helpful for your business and life
  • Would you recommend others to go for this training

Thank you so much in advance. Really appreciate it (:
koaladoc likes this.
alaricong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 03:39 PM   #2

Review on Coaching by Alaric Ong

Hello!

I have attended 2 courses and frequent group coaching sessions held by Alaric Ong and I feel that these have truly shortened my learning journey!!!

The 1st course is a digital marketing course on working with Facebook which is helpful especially in this digitisation world!!!

The 2nd course I attend is truly amazing and definitely valuable for money!!! I am very grateful for the effort done in producing the course & contents!

Cheers
YB

Last edited by mindustrie; 08-08-2020 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: forget to add 1 more item
mindustrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 03:42 PM   #3

Alaric Ong Reviews.
I felt so grateful and deeply appreciated for Alaric ong business coaching.. I had just attended Alaric ong 2 days online course for branding and sales.. I was very amazed with the value content, tools, techniques and strategies Alaric ong had presented. The value its far more worth it than the money invested. I will definitely recommend anyone who is into business to sign up for Alaric Ong Winner Inner circle course.
Thank you Alaric ong.
dianeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 03:49 PM   #4

The 5 days course with Alaric Ong has helped me a lot, I recommend this course highly as it gives the tools and the knowledge to do my network marketer business well. I gained a lot of practical insights. I have recognized the mistakes I have previously been making. He is very patience with any question I asked. He is like 24/7 to standby to reply any question that anyone have. I remember he replied me at 12am when I have question.
adelineching24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 04:02 PM   #5

I have attended many workshop that teaches online marketing, but none compared to Alaric Ong training especially on the following up support for the problem that we are facing. And constantly he is giving us new techniques that help us on our online marketing.
Kevinchan3158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 04:55 PM   #6

Review for Alaric Ong's Facebook Course

Hi all, just wanna give a shout out to Alaric Ong... This testimonial is long overdue

I came across Alaric's Instagram ad last year (or was it a Facebook ad? Can't remember).

In his ad, he made claims that seemed too good to be true, which made me a little skeptical.

Nevertheless, curiosity got the better of me, so I decided to attend Alaric's Facebook Marketing Masterclass for free.

I went for his free preview with a friend, a wellness coach who was completely new to Facebook Marketing.

Throughout his free seminar, my friend was totally immersed in what he was teaching because everything was so new to her.

As for me, I was a little bored at first because I was already an advanced Facebook advertiser. But I got interested when he started covering more materials.

I didn't know there was so much more to marketing, branding, and sales than simply pushing ads out on Facebook/Instagram.

My friend signed up on the spot.

I was still a little skeptical, but I decided to enroll eventually. And I'm glad I took the leap of faith, because it completely changed the way I thought about entrepreneurship and business.

Alaric's course is simple, with step-by-step videos that are bite-sized and easy to consume.

It covers many aspects of entrepreneurship and business, ranging from mindset to marketing to branding to sales.

But what really sets Alaric apart is his support. Whenever you get stuck, you can conveniently ask for help in his 24/7 Whatsapp group, and he'll respond promptly.

He even made time to conduct live online training every two weeks or so, just to make sure everyone is motivated and learning.

From time to time, he even introduces new material so that we can stay up-to-date with the latest trends.

Before joining his training, I was doing gigs at around $500-$800. When I was desperate, I was even doing gigs for as low as $200!

After attending his course, I never had to close deals lower than $1,000 again.

Considering the amount of money I'm making now, and how much I'll be making in the future, Alaric's course is a steal!

I highly recommend anyone who wants to boost their income to enroll in his Facebook Accelerator Course, regardless of where you are in terms of marketing, branding, or sales

Jax Ng
Digital Strategist
ngjiaxun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 05:03 PM   #7

Review for Alaric Ong:
I am a Happy Student of Alaric Ong.. I have attended many courses in my life.. I would say his course is one of the best course that I've ever attended..
He is very approachable, responsive to every question and keep adding value to his community.. I admire him because he has a positive mindset and very knowledgeable at his age. There are many reasons that why I recommend his course to everyone who wants to be successful. Anyway We can all succeed if we follow his formula..

Last edited by Nway Aung; 08-08-2020 at 05:06 PM..
Nway Aung is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.