ALARIC ONG Reviews and Testimonials

alaricong

Reaction score
For those of you who have been through my trainings (either my seminars or webinars about Facebook marketing, Branding or Sales) before, could you do me a quick favour by sending me your reviews and testimonials.

Points you can talk about

• What do you feel about the training
  • How do you feel about the trainer (Alaric Ong)
  • Some key points or takeaways that you got from the training
  • Do you feel what you have learnt is helpful for your business and life
  • Would you recommend others to go for this training

Thank you so much in advance. Really appreciate it :)

mindustrie

Reaction score
Review on Coaching by Alaric Ong

Hello! =:p

I have attended 2 courses and frequent group coaching sessions held by Alaric Ong and I feel that these have truly shortened my learning journey!!! :s13:

The 1st course is a digital marketing course on working with Facebook which is helpful especially in this digitisation world!!!

The 2nd course I attend is truly amazing and definitely valuable for money!!! I am very grateful for the effort done in producing the course & contents! :s12:

Cheers
YB

Last edited:

dianeng

Reaction score
Alaric Ong Reviews.
I felt so grateful and deeply appreciated for Alaric ong business coaching.. I had just attended Alaric ong 2 days online course for branding and sales.. I was very amazed with the value content, tools, techniques and strategies Alaric ong had presented. The value its far more worth it than the money invested. I will definitely recommend anyone who is into business to sign up for Alaric Ong Winner Inner circle course.
Thank you Alaric ong.

adelineching24

Reaction score
The 5 days course with Alaric Ong has helped me a lot, I recommend this course highly as it gives the tools and the knowledge to do my network marketer business well. I gained a lot of practical insights. I have recognized the mistakes I have previously been making. He is very patience with any question I asked. He is like 24/7 to standby to reply any question that anyone have. I remember he replied me at 12am when I have question.

Kevinchan3158

Reaction score
I have attended many workshop that teaches online marketing, but none compared to Alaric Ong training especially on the following up support for the problem that we are facing. And constantly he is giving us new techniques that help us on our online marketing.

ngjiaxun

Reaction score
Review for Alaric Ong's Facebook Course

Hi all, just wanna give a shout out to Alaric Ong... This testimonial is long overdue :)

I came across Alaric's Instagram ad last year (or was it a Facebook ad? Can't remember).

In his ad, he made claims that seemed too good to be true, which made me a little skeptical.

Nevertheless, curiosity got the better of me, so I decided to attend Alaric's Facebook Marketing Masterclass for free.

I went for his free preview with a friend, a wellness coach who was completely new to Facebook Marketing.

Throughout his free seminar, my friend was totally immersed in what he was teaching because everything was so new to her.

As for me, I was a little bored at first because I was already an advanced Facebook advertiser. But I got interested when he started covering more materials.

I didn't know there was so much more to marketing, branding, and sales than simply pushing ads out on Facebook/Instagram.

My friend signed up on the spot.

I was still a little skeptical, but I decided to enroll eventually. And I'm glad I took the leap of faith, because it completely changed the way I thought about entrepreneurship and business.

Alaric's course is simple, with step-by-step videos that are bite-sized and easy to consume.

It covers many aspects of entrepreneurship and business, ranging from mindset to marketing to branding to sales.

But what really sets Alaric apart is his support. Whenever you get stuck, you can conveniently ask for help in his 24/7 Whatsapp group, and he'll respond promptly.

He even made time to conduct live online training every two weeks or so, just to make sure everyone is motivated and learning.

From time to time, he even introduces new material so that we can stay up-to-date with the latest trends.

Before joining his training, I was doing gigs at around $500-$800. When I was desperate, I was even doing gigs for as low as $200!

After attending his course, I never had to close deals lower than $1,000 again.

Considering the amount of money I'm making now, and how much I'll be making in the future, Alaric's course is a steal!

I highly recommend anyone who wants to boost their income to enroll in his Facebook Accelerator Course, regardless of where you are in terms of marketing, branding, or sales :)

Jax Ng
Digital Strategist

Nway Aung

Reaction score
Review for Alaric Ong:
I am a Happy Student of Alaric Ong.. I have attended many courses in my life.. I would say his course is one of the best course that I've ever attended..
He is very approachable, responsive to every question and keep adding value to his community.. I admire him because he has a positive mindset and very knowledgeable at his age. There are many reasons that why I recommend his course to everyone who wants to be successful. Anyway We can all succeed if we follow his formula..

Last edited:

mel999

Reaction score
Best Coach - ALARIC ONG

I want to give a big shoutout and review to my mentor, Alaric Ong, for his continuous care and support to his students. He has been very responsive to all our questions in the groupchats and all of us learnt at the same time from the questions being posted by one another.

I have been his student for coming a year and I have benefited from Alaric Ong's course - Facebook Accelerator (FBA) & Winner Inner Circle. I applied what I have learnt and those tips work! Those learnings have helped me in my business. Really thankful to be in his community and really grateful for what he has provided for his students (such as on-going whatsapp group support, updating us with the latest technique, skill set as well as the right mind set!)

I would highly recommend those who want to learn about Facebook Marketing, those who have plans to set up your own business, those who want to help others to run FB ads, or to learn a new skill set to check out Alaric Ong's programme!

Take the leap of faith and enroll in Alaric's programme. I am very certain that you will benefit so much more than what you could never expect. Hope my testimonial helps those who are reading now to make a wise decision :)

Cheers fr Singapore!
Immelda

Last edited:

rainbow77

Reaction score
Review Testimonial for Alaric - Alaric is about half my age but accomplished much, much more compared to so many people. He has done more than 5 businesses which not only didn't lose any money but reach 5 or 6 figures. Unlike many trainers out there who just teach what they learnt from books or internet, he is hands on and teach us only things that work and even free to set up and yet can earn 5 figures and more. Coming from a person like me who has spent around $100,000 on so many trainers and courses, i spent a fraction of that on his courses and yet got so much more value and support which is worth than all my trainers combined!

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite surprised to have seen many New Account in HWZ forum giving review to Alaric.

Hmm... he’s a good guy just kinda hard sell tbh from feedback I received from many other sales industry practitioners.

andreaxlum

Reaction score
Review on Alaric’s Facebook Accelerator Course

After attending Alaric’s Facebook Accelerator course (Oct 2020), I have gained much more than I have expected. Other than sharing his proven systems, Alaric shared his winning mindset and approach that brought him his success today.

1. 10/10 Intention + 10/10 Freedom from Outcome = Success
2. Marketing Mechanism brings revenue. Capital mechanism creates wealth in the business.
3. Winning business paradigm: Partners and Platforms
4. Carry a book wherever I go. (My favorite)

Amazing session. Alaric is all about helping his students succeed.

Thank you Alaric!

Ashton

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I generated $16.70 revenue selling vegetarian dog food online, and thanks to this workshop I was able to sell my company and exit for $1.5 billion.
Don’t ask me how, go attend the class.

I’m now preparing to submit my bid for Arsenal football club.

Thank you!!!

alaricong

Reaction score
All the comments from January 2021 and before are all from genuine students who have been through my programme before.

Whereas the comments after that are not by any of my students or clients.

A review from a customer should be worth 100 times more than a review from someone who has never been a customer before.

In fact, a review from someone who has never been a customer before should not be counted at all.

tinybreeze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have been through my trainings (either my seminars or webinars about Facebook marketing, Branding or Sales) before, could you do me a quick favour by sending me your reviews and testimonials.

Points you can talk about

• What do you feel about the training
  • How do you feel about the trainer (Alaric Ong)
  • Some key points or takeaways that you got from the training
  • Do you feel what you have learnt is helpful for your business and life
  • Would you recommend others to go for this training

Thank you so much in advance. Really appreciate it :)
Maybe MAS and IRAS should investigate your businesses?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.