HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Asus Zenfone5Q - Spoilt after 2 days

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-06-2018, 10:48 AM   #1

Thumbs down Asus Zenfone5Q - Spoilt after 2 days

Hi

I bought an Asus Zenfone 5Q from Challenger and after 2 days the handphone keeps rebooting and didn't know what caused it. I sent in for repair and after 2 weeks Asus service centre said still waiting for spare part. They even recommended to do a 1-1 exchange but those jokers kept my hp for more than 2 weeks. how to exchange?

Don't buy an Asus phone again. What a bad experience and not willing to give me a new handset and furthermore can't update me when my hp will be repaired. so it is like throwing $468 in the drain.
tomcho67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 11:29 AM   #2
Administrator

Did you at least try doing a 1-to-1 exchange based on your repair chit to inform Challenger your phone is still with ASUS?

And can ASUS do the exchange themselves for you?

Hi

I bought an Asus Zenfone 5Q from Challenger and after 2 days the handphone keeps rebooting and didn't know what caused it. I sent in for repair and after 2 weeks Asus service centre said still waiting for spare part. They even recommended to do a 1-1 exchange but those jokers kept my hp for more than 2 weeks. how to exchange?

Don't buy an Asus phone again. What a bad experience and not willing to give me a new handset and furthermore can't update me when my hp will be repaired. so it is like throwing $468 in the drain.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:03 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

asus products are **** and designed to fail. dont buy
Old 09-09-2018, 03:26 PM   #4

Hi

Suggest either buy a new Iphone coming in sept or samsung higher spec like S9+ phone better than this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.