HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Beware of Old Lady in Bishan Bus Interchange

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2018, 09:51 AM   #1

Beware of Old Lady in Bishan Bus Interchange

Dear All, Please Beware of Old Lady in Bishan Bus Interchange (around 60-70 years old)

My bf and I rented a room nearby Bishan bus interchange from May'18 onwards.
Yesterday I got cheated by an old lady (around 60-70 years old) with short dyed hair, drew eyeline, dress nicely, with bracelet on wrist. I met her in toilet in Bishan Bus Interchange. She spoke to me in chinese.
She asked me : Bishan got Maybank?
I said : I dont think so.
She said : Ang Mo Kio has Maybank, right? I think i come to wrong place. I dont bring my wallet and Ezlink. Can you give me 2 dollar to go Ang Mo Kio. I am actually going to cash out money in Maybank for my son.
I was wondering if she was saying truth but in the end i gave her 2 dollar.

Then when i got out of toilet, I recalled that I met her once before, also in Bishan Bus Interchange. I was with my bf last time. She asked my bf if he has two dollar to exchange with her. After my bf gave her, she just smiled and said thank you and in fact didn't exchange any money with us.

They are the same person.
So don't get cheated by her due to our sympathy to her / older people.

Last edited by qing91; 11-12-2018 at 10:06 AM..
qing91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.