HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Horrible experience with yi yun (s) Pte ltd [kovan]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2016, 08:06 PM   #1

Horrible experience with yi yun (s) Pte ltd [kovan]

So here's the story.

Went down to the shop because Friend mention they do screen replacement quite cheap. Sent in for repair say 30 mins done. Come back still not done. Wait another 30 mins. Then tell me the speaker and camera spoil when they attempt to change the screen. So now have to fork out extra money. But how come before send for repair the camera and speaker working fine? Questioned the guy at the shop and he said when he take out the part it got spoilt. So I argue. Then he say never mind. I put back everything for you and no need come give business. How can he put back everything and expect me be happy when in the end not only my screen remain cracked but now my camera and speaker also spoil? Lan Lan just pay up. Overall bad experience. Don't recommend this shop. It's cheap but go at own risk. And make sure ask the guy do everything in front of you to Ensure nothing else is going on.
oc_owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 12:35 AM   #2

Hi ! I recently also send my phone for a repair at that shop , they said they will call me last Saturday but up till now no call. When I fb message them asking when will my phone be ready to collect , they told me that they just started on working with the phone ! Wah after reading your post , I'm so damn worried !!!!help
Nryz96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 08:16 PM   #3

i just sent my iphone6 cracked screen for repair at the same shop in Kovan this afternoon (5 Jun 2016). Was told price was $60 which I was fine with. After 30 minutes, went back and was told that the earphone and camera was broken and they were waiting for me to come back to devide whether to replace or not. If I do not, I will not be able to hear from the earphone of the camera. Had no choice but agree to an additional $40 to get it done (funny as even with cracked screen I was using the phone and had no issues with earpiece nor camera). I should have read this forum earlier and would have been alerted to it before I even gave it to them for repair. All other potential customers, please beware.
Singapore male 45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:10 PM   #4

Look like this shop are cheating on unaware customers. Customer's hp are in their hand so they can call the shot on faults ................. report them
jcchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 03:27 AM   #5

i loled while looking at this post, someone like just create 1 account and make 1 post to flame this shop~

PS: i am not related to the shop in anyway possible , just passing by
reggaez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 10:03 AM   #6

Thanks for sharing
Old 14-03-2019, 10:04 AM   #7

Thanks for sharing - I will spread this around too!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.