HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

minihelpers.sg aka autovacstore

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2019, 10:29 PM   #1

minihelpers.sg aka autovacstore

I would like to share my bad experiences on “Minihelpers.sg” Aka Autovacstore. and i suspect they are playing with the Government tax system Will report on this matter. No Biz file found online for minihelpers.sg despite such high volume sales in the qoo10 platform.

They are really joker, Trying to maneuver people to believing that “Qoo10 Robot Care Centre/ Qoo10 customer service” are legitimate. That what they do in their enquiry reply (I tested it with a few accounts). They will highly mention Qoo10 in part of their replies (To push blame). They have no customer care service contact number info through which customers could reach them. Rather, if you face any problem and want to complain, suddenly you will get a call from them (Minihelpers.sg). But they will not mention they are minihelpers, instead They act like they are from "Qoo10 service". Tactic use to increase your trust. What a JOKE!

I have also contacted Qoo10 misusing the branding name.

As a person who always love to shop online. I therefore suggest that anyone that had bought product from them before and encountered such issue, Please do post here your experiences. Like deleting your q&a & crazy delay of order.

Tactic they used:
- Using Qoo10 Brand name to cover up. Please la Qoo10 NO such thing as robot service centre la, Or even call you to help you ship out product, unless there is dispute.
- They called me and say they are from "qoo10 service center" but the funny thing is, the person voice sounds the same as Autovacstore person.
- No stock still let you buy! Make you wait 3 weeks (Don't get cheated by their reviews, Go dig out their old reviews).

Evidences: same address on shop info & same voice

Last edited by chickengoreng; 13-10-2019 at 09:37 PM..
chickengoreng is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.