HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Please advice!! :(

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-06-2020, 09:45 PM   #1

Please advice!! :(

Hi all, not sure if anyone experienced similar situation.

I went for promo trial at a certain hairloss centre (Bei.... 101) today. Everything is good until the staffs were hard selling the package(about 4k) over and over again after the trial treatment despite me rejecting them as I wanted to consider it. In the end, I got tired and gave up, paid a part of the package(about $1k+ inclusive of the trial promo). I have lost the battle and since regretted it, they gave me some items which were part of the package. I have not used them or even touch it, I wonder if I can get a refund?

At the back of the receipt which is the sales and purchase agreement, it was stated there is a cooling off period of 5 days for refund should the client decided to change his/her mind. But there is another clause that stated the deposit payment to the company will not be refundable, so I was wondering if the payment I made is considered the deposit. I really need help and appreciate it if there is any advice, I wanted to go there to try the free trial but ended up got into this matter.
IcePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2020, 01:05 PM   #2
Master Member

Hi TS, you may wish to post this at EDMW. Should have more response there.
IceHoneyLemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.