HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SingPost/Vpost Bad Experience

Like Tree56Likes
View Poll Results: Please add to this poll if u have encountered a bad experience with Vpost deliveries...
this year 2012 74 93.67%
last year 2011 24 30.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2016, 03:55 PM   #181
Arch-Supremacy Member

Singpost lost my $140 RMA item +$18 registered mail outbound (no insurance), offer to pay back $68 (based on their smrj International Postal Act), but only after 12 weeks of no trace (16 April).

Replied them not acceptable, with my original item invoice/price, . Fair?

Last edited by touchme; 03-04-2016 at 04:02 PM..
touchme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 02:08 PM   #182

confirm they send out the parcel with the correct address?
I have the exact same problem. vpost simply can't process parcels w/o tracking.
nightskyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 02:12 PM   #183

what are the chances singpost/speedpost will send back your parcel to sender immediately if 'return to sender immediately in case of non-delivery'? e.g. postman visit door once but nobody pick up so he got singpost to send back immediately
darkhonour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 12:06 PM   #184

terrible issue with Omigo

Just to highlight not only Vpost having issue Omigo also having very bad service related issue and both run by singpost, not sure how singpost manage this Ecom business ? if singpost think the way they run omigo will be able to complete with lazanda, groupon, q10 ? forget it time to pack up.

read my story with omigo.

hi singpost,

I am writing in regards to 1 of my very bad shopping
experience with omigo, I have purchased a coffee maker from
omigo recently, to my surprise omigo shipped me a similar
item but is a different quality item, what has been shipped
it different from the web.

it was a cheaper version of coffee maker as compare to what
has been advertised, I request an explain to this as I felt
that is totally unprofessional and such mistake should not
have make, its deceiving the public, and I have never
encounter such incident before in any of my online shopping
experience.

waited for 1 month still no reply, call up to Customer service and check, mention they do not have any more stock of that model i purchase and i requested to upgrade me to the next available model but was turned down.

This is my first and will be the last shopping experience with omigo, goodbye and good luck in your operation.
robincheok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2016, 08:14 PM   #185

Thumbs down screw up company ever!

Screwed up company!
Totally disappointed!

Sent out my registered article parcel on 7th March to Hong Kong, till now parcel did not reach Hong Kong instead today i got a called from them and they said my item had to be return to paya lebar office and my items are damage/missing. WTF?!
Sent out lots of handmade post cards and a B&O earphone, but i didn't state the value of it.

and now they will only pay me $68 and ask me to fly off? can someone pls advise what can i do?
LupCheong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2016, 08:36 PM   #186

Singpost lost my $140 RMA item +$18 registered mail outbound (no insurance), offer to pay back $68 (based on their smrj International Postal Act), but only after 12 weeks of no trace (16 April).

Replied them not acceptable, with my original item invoice/price, . Fair?
so what is the status of ur item? they paid u only $68?
LupCheong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 02:53 AM   #187

There are a lot of service provider out there that also provide the similar forwarding services as vpost.

Was supporting vpost for quite some time but I switch over comgateway for a while, and finally using gshipexpress as my best choice so far.

Gshipexpress, No lost package so far and free repacking. Shipping cost is also lower
Vpost, still need to pay $12 bucks for repacking, plus they must be willing to repack for you. plus lost package and long waiting.
Comgateway, service is ok, but shipping is costly. Still need to pay for repacking.
Old 28-06-2016, 07:35 PM   #188

I stay in Thomson but SingPost asked me to collect undelivered mail at Punggol.

In my whole life staying here, my undelivered mail is always assigned to Thomson. Customer Service said that delivery man will put undelivered stuff to the post office he is assigned to, not to the post office nearest to the customers.

Really this kind of service ah?
liburan_natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 04:33 PM   #189
Supremacy Member

they once mailed my item back from wdls post office with not even five working days for me to collect..
item arive at fri (evening i rec the email) at wdls civic center and they mentioned 5 working days, which is officially wednesday after they closed (they put working hours) i went on tues and they say parcel is sent back to paya lebar already
Old 29-06-2016, 06:53 PM   #190

Woah I am glad that everything is just a small mistake: delivery man used the wrong chop for my delivery advice.
My item all the while is at Thomson. I asked the lady about what the phone CSO told me yesterday and it was a complete BS.

So yeah, the bigger mistake is with their phone CSO. I wonder if it is based locally or if it is outsourced and the person did not even know Singapore's geography.
Old 10-07-2016, 07:10 PM   #191

Woah I am glad that everything is just a small mistake: delivery man used the wrong chop for my delivery advice.
My item all the while is at Thomson. I asked the lady about what the phone CSO told me yesterday and it was a complete BS.

So yeah, the bigger mistake is with their phone CSO. I wonder if it is based locally or if it is outsourced and the person did not even know Singapore's geography.
Yes I personally had a pretty good experience with vpost, used it to ship a watch from US
Kennethljr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 12:44 AM   #192
Master Member

Of late, vPost is having problem in tracking and tagging the parcels upon receipt at their Europe base. Beware of sending items to vPost Europe base.

Quite a fair bit of negative feedback in facebook now:
https://www.facebook.com/vPOSTFanClu...type=3&theater
hclee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2016, 03:42 PM   #193

Of late, vPost is having problem in tracking and tagging the parcels upon receipt at their Europe base. Beware of sending items to vPost Europe base.

Yup. My item arrived last week but I only received notification from vPost this week.
Old 16-07-2016, 10:30 PM   #194
High Supremacy Member

same problem here. my shoes arrived at Vpost europe on wednesday and they say need 2 days to process. However, i called in today they say need investigate further.
nexusRAGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2016, 09:15 PM   #195

Unethical vPost

Hi,

Is there anyone who have lodged a complaint on vPost before to any consumer association be it Singapore or US?
They lost my Amazon item around 250 USD and will only compensate me in vPost credits? - How is that worth anything? - expect me to use up to 250 USD worth of shipping? - I cant use it to repurchase my item.

They refuse to compensate me in cash terms.

Sounds fishy....
jeffwhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.