HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SingPost/Vpost Bad Experience

Like Tree56Likes
View Poll Results: Please add to this poll if u have encountered a bad experience with Vpost deliveries...
this year 2012 74 93.67%
last year 2011 24 30.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-07-2016, 12:15 AM   #196
Supremacy Member

Cb singpost. Today moi at home wait for parcel the knnbccb postman came n just left the letter n go.

Singpost ceo u go n eat sh.it
Peach Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 03:57 AM   #197

Seeking advice , going to shipped a item back to USA to claim warranty , which one is the most preferred ?
Speed post EMS , or FedEx ?

Advise please thanks
acess 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 07:51 PM   #198

Hi,

Is there anyone who have lodged a complaint on vPost before to any consumer association be it Singapore or US?
They lost my Amazon item around 250 USD and will only compensate me in vPost credits? - How is that worth anything? - expect me to use up to 250 USD worth of shipping? - I cant use it to repurchase my item.

They refuse to compensate me in cash terms.

Sounds fishy....
Hi, I would like to lodge a complaint somewhere too. I have been chasing them for two dispute claims and once again they don't seem to take any action unless I call and email them repeatedly. I'm expecting some compensation in credits too, same as the last time I got compensation from them. It's SingPost's classic here's more of my failed service to make up for my failed service.
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 11:23 PM   #199

ijijiookmk

bhhijjhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
wywywyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 12:15 PM   #200
Master Member

Stupid delivery man. **** up waste my time.
WLM_WLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 06:45 PM   #201

return shipping

wish i came across this thread earlier!

looking to return a purchase from adidas UK. Dropped them an email before the item actually arrived vpost UK. Took 1 week to revert on my enquiry, another week to finalise and process my payment for shipping back to merchant, AND another week to highlight they don't redirect to drop-off address and will impose additional charges on that... still havent reverted on that additional amount. cb turtles.

has anyone here ever returned a purchase to adidas uk before? this whole process with vpost is taking close to 30days... not sure if I'll still get a full refund from adidas for the purchase ):
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by riley0319; 26-07-2017 at 06:51 PM..
riley0319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 07:20 PM   #202

I got scammed by vpost. Recently i wanted to order a liquid chemical from USA but not sure how to send to Singapore and contacted vpost. They promised me no problem and can send to Singapore. So i went ahead and ordered the item. When the item arrived at vpost, now they tell me cannot ship. Either get another freight forwarder or discard the item.

Anyone knows of any freight forwarder can send liquid chemical aka phosphate remover from USA to Singapore?
Vpostreallyshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 07:21 PM   #203

I got scammed by vpost. Recently i wanted to order a liquid chemical from USA but not sure how to send to Singapore and contacted vpost. They promised me no problem and can send to Singapore. So i went ahead and ordered the item. When the item arrived at vpost, now they tell me cannot ship. Either get another freight forwarder or discard the item.

Anyone knows of any freight forwarder can send liquid chemical aka phosphate remover from USA to Singapore?
Vpostreallyshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 11:10 AM   #204
Supremacy Member

Sorry to dig out this thread!

I have a parcel from Japan which consists of clothings, and it's large in size, but light in weight.

Vpost charges by volumetric weight which makes my package expensive. Are there any companies which can charge by actual weight?

Thanks!
AMD_FREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 02:27 PM   #205

wow, fastforward to 2017 Dec ,
Singpost is still doing the same thing. This time, they refuse to press 6 nos. on my intercom until I whack the manager upside down to ask her to proof her policy.
I stopped using vpostusa a few years cos their service sucks - cannot match items, cannot find item, slow delivery - a real hassle. I'd rather pay a bit more for much much better service by other companies using professional delivery service like dhl - super fast delivery even late at night with zero hassle

A few weeks ago, I bought something from japan and they use ems japan to send it to me via singpost. And guess what, instead of delivery to me, they simply update item status as Undelivered - No response from owner.

I said so because I was at home the whole time and no one rang my door bell.

I called customer service and basically the person just repeat the same story - tried to deliver but no one at home - and told me to self collect as they will deliver once.

I wrote a feedback online about the whole incident and the reply was also basically the same story except that they will investigate - I suspect the investigation results will only be known to them.

What a lousy company, trying to cut cost and ripoff customers, paid good money for delivery to my house and yet have to spend time and money to self collect.

I will not hesitate to tell anyone not to use singpost if there is a competitive choice available.
AdelineYeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 10:02 AM   #206

Cool "Kudos" for vPost into turning a bad situation into something else

Wah lau! Really regret not checking this thread out before using vPost service...

My sad story:
Xmas Day 2017, I ordered a powerbank from Amazon and used vPost delivery service to have it shipped back to SG. The parcel reached vPOST's US warehouse facility in early Jan 18. Then, nothing heard from vPost until mid-Jan18, they sent me an email, saying the product could not be shipped back, as it fell into the prohibited category of items. Yeah, I did not read enough, so fine, my mistake for that. I asked them so what can I do? They said either ditch the product (some vPost staff in USA must have gotten very rich with all sorts of abandoned items) or return to merchant by requesting a prepaid return label from them. I was a noob in all these online transactions with Amazon, but I checked anyway. And wow, Amazon is amazing, click around the returns section and managed to get a prepaid return label! So I forward it to vPost, and they said that's good, but they have to charge me additional $6.50 for admin to help me return it on that label. I was okay with a few dollars more, as I could get $100+ refund back. So I paid up in mid-Jan, and waited. On the prepaid label, Amazon was transparent enough to state that the refund will be valid till 2 Feb 18, which I thought was a generous timeline, and for sure knowing the US parcel service, it should get back to Amazon in a couple of days. vPost even sent me an email saying that they got everything they needed for the return process. So I waited.

Come 1Feb (just 1 day before the refund expiry deadline of 2Feb), vPost suddenly sent me another email, saying they now need the tracking info from UPS. I called them up to explain what's happening, and why they didn't state that they are using UPS and therefore needed a specific UPS prepaid return label (I think the first label Amazon issued to me was a generic one) and the tracking information they needed now was missing in the first label?! They ignored all these questions from me, and just continue to reiterate that they needed the UPS tracking info. Anyway, I contacted Amazon immediately, half-expecting them to get really confused with what I was asking, but wow, amazing Amazon, after I typed all my story to them, the person on the end of the chatline understood what I was saying, and immediately re-issued me a UPS prepaid return label with tracking info on it! Got to give it to Amazon for being the best online retail shop in the world man!

Anyway, back to vPost. So I quickly sent them the new label, and said that if they read the instructions on the label (which was also on the first label I sent out to them in Jan), the deadline for refund is 2 Feb, and that day of the email was already 1 Feb. vPost replied "Thank you, we received your label, and will take 3 days to process the return". The vPost people must be either blind, or just too "atas" to even apologise. Based on the tracking from UPS, the scheduled return date to Amazon facility will be 6Feb.. so there, I will lose my refund for US$100+, I will have paid an additional $6.50 to vPost for nothing except this extra emotional rollercoast ride and wasting all this time from mid-Jan to now. vPost is really an expert at making a situation even worse than it was originally, and should really be voted for some sort of award for that!
lordtarzan likes this.
chin6199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 10:54 AM   #207

Wah lau! Really regret not checking this thread out before using vPost service...

My sad story:
Xmas Day 2017, I ordered a powerbank from Amazon and used vPost delivery service to have it shipped back to SG. The parcel reached vPOST's US warehouse facility in early Jan 18. Then, nothing heard from vPost until mid-Jan18, they sent me an email, saying the product could not be shipped back, as it fell into the prohibited category of items. Yeah, I did not read enough, so fine, my mistake for that. I asked them so what can I do? They said either ditch the product (some vPost staff in USA must have gotten very rich with all sorts of abandoned items) or return to merchant by requesting a prepaid return label from them. I was a noob in all these online transactions with Amazon, but I checked anyway. And wow, Amazon is amazing, click around the returns section and managed to get a prepaid return label! So I forward it to vPost, and they said that's good, but they have to charge me additional $6.50 for admin to help me return it on that label. I was okay with a few dollars more, as I could get $100+ refund back. So I paid up in mid-Jan, and waited. On the prepaid label, Amazon was transparent enough to state that the refund will be valid till 2 Feb 18, which I thought was a generous timeline, and for sure knowing the US parcel service, it should get back to Amazon in a couple of days. vPost even sent me an email saying that they got everything they needed for the return process. So I waited.

Come 1Feb (just 1 day before the refund expiry deadline of 2Feb), vPost suddenly sent me another email, saying they now need the tracking info from UPS. I called them up to explain what's happening, and why they didn't state that they are using UPS and therefore needed a specific UPS prepaid return label (I think the first label Amazon issued to me was a generic one) and the tracking information they needed now was missing in the first label?! They ignored all these questions from me, and just continue to reiterate that they needed the UPS tracking info. Anyway, I contacted Amazon immediately, half-expecting them to get really confused with what I was asking, but wow, amazing Amazon, after I typed all my story to them, the person on the end of the chatline understood what I was saying, and immediately re-issued me a UPS prepaid return label with tracking info on it! Got to give it to Amazon for being the best online retail shop in the world man!

Anyway, back to vPost. So I quickly sent them the new label, and said that if they read the instructions on the label (which was also on the first label I sent out to them in Jan), the deadline for refund is 2 Feb, and that day of the email was already 1 Feb. vPost replied "Thank you, we received your label, and will take 3 days to process the return". The vPost people must be either blind, or just too "atas" to even apologise. Based on the tracking from UPS, the scheduled return date to Amazon facility will be 6Feb.. so there, I will lose my refund for US$100+, I will have paid an additional $6.50 to vPost for nothing except this extra emotional rollercoast ride and wasting all this time from mid-Jan to now. vPost is really an expert at making a situation even worse than it was originally, and should really be voted for some sort of award for that!
LOL! try ezbuy USA, been using for years.. they can ship portable charger without any extra charge..S$3.99 for 500g.. good luck mate on your next purchase!
lordtarzan likes this.
newmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 10:55 PM   #208

used to have a v bad experience with Singpsot previously; hencenot using them anymore
domo_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 12:38 AM   #209

Jia lat man... My product costs well over $3000. Having trouble for over 2 months. I should have known about vPost. If they don't deliver my product in good condition I think I will file a complaint with the courts and CPIB.
lordtarzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2020, 08:02 PM   #210

Sorry to dig out old post

Knn wtf is singpost doing

Yesterday at Post office.

Today check tracking and still show me this. Yesterday and today same status. Knn still have not reach processing center??!!

Further processing in progress (XXX POST OFFICE)
Golem_Beatdown_Deck is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.