HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SingPost/Vpost Bad Experience

Like Tree56Likes
View Poll Results: Please add to this poll if u have encountered a bad experience with Vpost deliveries...
this year 2012 74 93.67%
last year 2011 24 30.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2020, 09:36 AM   #211

Sorry to dig out old post

Knn wtf is singpost doing

Yesterday at Post office.

Today check tracking and still show me this. Yesterday and today same status. Knn still have not reach processing center??!!

Further processing in progress (XXX POST OFFICE)
Mine was processing since day 1 and been as such for the past 9 days. Damm it
erikospeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2020, 02:00 PM   #212
Master Member

Sometime delay is check for illegal stuff or send to police.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:37 PM   #213

Hi I recently ordered a MK (Michael Kors) bag and sent it USA vpost. Then I separately ordered 2 other bags for my friends as the base charge was the same. Then I realised one of the bags in my friendís box was wrong. So I told them to repack and send the wrong one back to MK. They asked for a damage waiver consent and I gave it to them. However they wrongly repacked my package which has only one bag in it. I was so pissed and I told to them to return the whole package of my friends as I couldnít deal with their incompetency anymore. After I shipped it to sg. They repacked my mk bag way worse than sardines in a can. It was a medium sized bag but it was squished into a tiny box and they had no regard to the damage it might cause to the costly leather. All protective plastics were removed. This is atrocious given that I didnít give my damage waiver for the box I ordered. May I know what can be done for this kind of situation. Anyone has similar experience ?
Elliexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.