HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Starmart Driver Off Aircon for 1 Hour

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2018, 02:42 AM   #1

Thumbs down Starmart Driver Off Aircon for 1 Hour

Was on Starmart bus AKX6 from KL to SG on 23/10/18 230pm. At around 5pm, noticed aircon was off. As the temperature started to rise and air getting stuffy, went to check with driver at around 530pm and driver responded angrily that he turned off the aircon because he smelled food as someone was eating on the bus ......

However, I did not detect any food smell and saw people eating chips and bread. Anyway no point arguing with an angry man since he was behind the wheels. Aircon was turned backed on at around 6pm.

Called Starmart office to feedback on the incident after arriving in SG and 2 days later, managed to speak to operation staff on update of their investigation.

According to the staff, driver says he off the aircon for 10 mins instead of 1 hour. Therefore I requested investigation thru CCTV on the bus i.e. when driver turn on and off the aircon and thru passenger reactions to determine aircon off time or call up other traveling passengers to prove my case. These requests were rejected.

Furthermore as Starmart did not receive feedback from other passengers, the operation staff deemed that it is my personal issue with the driver and also taking this incident to seek compensation from them.

Well, Iím tired from explaining. Starmart, if there is any compensation, please donate to charity.
blackhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.