January 06, 2010 21:52
Columbus - USA Processed at Columbus - USA
January 06, 2010 21:53
Columbus - USA Departed from DHL facility in Columbus - USA
January 07, 2010 00:24
Cincinnati, OH - USA Arrived at DHL facility in Cincinnati, OH - USA
January 07, 2010 00:47
Cincinnati, OH - USA Arrived at DHL facility in Cincinnati, OH - USA

wow....my item is flying around. best part is that it's not virgin. It's been opened.

thehiongster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For users wanting to ship from US/Europe/Japan through vPOST, please read this and be warned. I ordered an electronic item from vPOST shopping link (which brought me to a shopping page linked to amazon mercharts pages). The item that I bought was to be shipped via vPOST. Today I received an email from them stating the following. I guess some policies have changed for the worse, so be warned........

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Item concerned: Digital Camera (contains battery)

We regret to inform you that your order consists of one or more of the
following: wine or alcoholic beverages/battery/perfume/paints/spray/lithium
battery
which is categorized under prohibited items. We regret we are unable to
process this invoice. Please arrange with your merchant not to deliver your
item to the vPOST shipping address.

If your merchant has already forwarded your package, we can assist to make
arrangement for the package to be returned to sender or forward it to another
US address upon receiving. Please note that for returning or forwarding of
such packages, an administrative fee of S$10 per package is chargeable and you will also be required to pay for the return or forwarding postage.
Alternatively, you may arrange with your sender / merchant to pickup the
package from the vPOST shipping address. You may follow up with the seller /
merchant for refund after the package is returned.

Damn! Kena pwded by vPOST. First they enticed me with a shipping link at their website to shop for items from US merchants. Then they allowed me to proceed with the transaction to buy a 'prohibited item', then after amazon.com merchant posted the item, vPOST tells you to return your item for a shipping fee + admin fee.

Please be warned or be pwded!

Stay far away from vPOST!

upz for notice

Moneywise77

Reaction score
Borderlinx Sucks !!!

Comerxia which is now Borderlinx does not deserve to be on this forum !

They went bankrupt a couple of years ago and scammed a few people for their products including me:

. www.ripoffreport.com/on-line-business/comerxia-drugstore-c/comerxia-drugstore-com-took-my-4c8e6.htm

. www.revenews.com/brookschaaf/answer-yes-comerixa-has-faltered/

. www.complaints.com/2006/august/16/Eye_Save___Comerxia_11148.htm

2 years later, I'm still waiting to get refunded for my item plus all other damages.

COMERXIA / BORDERLINX : YOU CAN'T JUST SCAM PEOPLE AND CHANGE YOUR NAME TO BORDERLINX !!! PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID !!! :s27: :s27: :s27: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

steven.ang

Reaction score

They went bankrupt a couple of years ago and scammed a few people for their products including me:

. www.ripoffreport.com/on-line-business/comerxia-drugstore-c/comerxia-drugstore-com-took-my-4c8e6.htm

2 years later, I'm still waiting to get refunded for my item plus all other damages.

COMERXIA / BORDERLINX : YOU CAN'T JUST SCAM PEOPLE AND CHANGE YOUR NAME TO BORDERLINX !!! PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID !!!

wow i din realise that! thanks :) aint gonna use borderlinx since it has such a bad history.
vpost sux too with its missing products here and there. i found a gd one above these though surprisingly its a singapore site too! its tarazz.com and the customer service is really prompt and gd. will even call me up to make sure i am ard before they deliver my package to me.

undised

Master Member
Reaction score
wow i din realise that! thanks :) aint gonna use borderlinx since it has such a bad history.
vpost sux too with its missing products here and there. i found a gd one above these though surprisingly its a singapore site too! its tarazz.com and the customer service is really prompt and gd. will even call me up to make sure i am ard before they deliver my package to me.

thanks for the heads up, will be boycotting tarazz.com then for employing zombie marketing in the form of you.

aRiEs_

Reaction score
I am going to order from clinique.com. Do you think they will deny my shipment because skin care products contains alcohol?

the_dog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am going to order from clinique.com. Do you think they will deny my shipment because skin care products contains alcohol?

You are taking a risk that they can decline to ship. Perfumes are not allowed for the same reason.

Didjerama

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried both vpost and copmgateway for the same product...both also same time more or less sam eprice..

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score

COMERXIA / BORDERLINX : YOU CAN'T JUST SCAM PEOPLE AND CHANGE YOUR NAME TO BORDERLINX !!! PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID !!! :s27: :s27: :s27: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

woah,, didn't realise. in terms of financial stability, gues vpost is still safer.

rAcEr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i would still continue to shop with borderlinx. whats in the past is in the past...and so far they have never disappointed me.

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
For users wanting to ship from US/Europe/Japan through vPOST, please read this and be warned. I ordered an electronic item from vPOST shopping link (which brought me to a shopping page linked to amazon mercharts pages). The item that I bought was to be shipped via vPOST. Today I received an email from them stating the following. I guess some policies have changed for the worse, so be warned........

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Item concerned: Digital Camera (contains battery)

We regret to inform you that your order consists of one or more of the
following: wine or alcoholic beverages/battery/perfume/paints/spray/lithium
battery
which is categorized under prohibited items. We regret we are unable to
process this invoice. Please arrange with your merchant not to deliver your
item to the vPOST shipping address.

If your merchant has already forwarded your package, we can assist to make
arrangement for the package to be returned to sender or forward it to another
US address upon receiving. Please note that for returning or forwarding of
such packages, an administrative fee of S$10 per package is chargeable and you will also be required to pay for the return or forwarding postage.
Alternatively, you may arrange with your sender / merchant to pickup the
package from the vPOST shipping address. You may follow up with the seller /
merchant for refund after the package is returned.

Damn! Kena pwded by vPOST. First they enticed me with a shipping link at their website to shop for items from US merchants. Then they allowed me to proceed with the transaction to buy a 'prohibited item', then after amazon.com merchant posted the item, vPOST tells you to return your item for a shipping fee + admin fee.

Please be warned or be pwded!

Stay far away from vPOST!

wished i seen this earlier. just received a similar note from vpost. I vow never to use them again

ChongJun

Reaction score
So can i ask, which provided the best services? or secure sending of items? i read a lot of reviews about the few service companies, and i am not here nor there to choose the company..

k0towari

Reaction score
vpost

I must also emphasize that I hate vpost.

I had recently tried it and am v.unhappy with their service. Firstly shipping cost is so expensive. I ordered a MINI-handbag from a merchant actual weight of parcel is 1.5kg (according to VPOST) but they charge 3.5kg worth of volumetric weight. This is the first time I heard of volumetric weight being used to calculate shipping cost.

Secondly, without consolidating any other packages I am alerted that my package is in transit to Singapore. Shouldn't the packages be consolidated first and sent to Singapore rather than transiting it to Singapore without any approval/notice.

Next i tried to consolidate another order with this 1. The merchant had sent out the package like 3 weeks ago but I'm not informed of any receival from vpost.

I'm not going to use vpost again!

ahbui83

Reaction score

I had recently tried it and am v.unhappy with their service. Firstly shipping cost is so expensive. I ordered a MINI-handbag from a merchant actual weight of parcel is 1.5kg (according to VPOST) but they charge 3.5kg worth of volumetric weight. This is the first time I heard of volumetric weight being used to calculate shipping cost.

Secondly, without consolidating any other packages I am alerted that my package is in transit to Singapore. Shouldn't the packages be consolidated first and sent to Singapore rather than transiting it to Singapore without any approval/notice.

Next i tried to consolidate another order with this 1. The merchant had sent out the package like 3 weeks ago but I'm not informed of any receival from vpost.

Im not sure u r naive or ignorant .. All the freight industries uses volumetric weight including DHL, Fedex, etc. This is nothing new at all. You have to blame the merchant for packing in such a big box and not vpost. Blame yrself for the bad luck..

For yr second question, i guess this is the 1st time u uses vpost. You are still able to consolidate evn though the parcel has transited to Sin. You just dont generate the bill, wait for the next parcel to arrive, match and your bill will reflect consolidate parcels.

Pls check with the merchant is there any tracking nos. I have use vpost for many years. Though they are quite ex, some cock ups but overall they are quite reliable.

I think you need to get facts right before posting here to grumble and mislead others

Last edited:

jazdrive

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Volumetric weight is ALWAYS used by the forwarders like vpost, CGW and Borderlinx to calculate the shipping cost.

So what if your package was in transit? You can still consolidate them in your account, just that the packages are in different countries but still linked to your account and will be delivered to you in the end.

Non receipt of the package after 3 weeks definitely is vpost's fault? Have you checked with the merchant or vpost?

Don't use vpost, lest you make a big joke of yourself again.

k0towari

Reaction score
jazdrive, fine so I'm a noob at volumetric weight and forwarding services.

yea, today I called them again. Merchant sent out the package at the end of july. The tracking on JP Post stated the package as received on beginning of August. VPOST didn't update it as received until today when I called them to ask for the 2nd time. I'm forced to pay shipping twice without consolidation.

If you never used their service before please don't act like you did without understanding fully the circumstances and their service.

Sure, I won't use VPOST again. Just giving others a warning before they use vpost.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.