HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree143Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #1531

if volumetric weight is 3kg (actual volmetric 4.5kg), how much shipping for borderlinx, cgw and vpost. Is there cgw promo/voucher code to use? Is it payment by POSB credit card will upgrade to Upgrade Express?
volumetric weight got real and fake one meh. only heard of actual weight and volumetric weight.

sarcasm aside, i have no idea as i only used cgw before. and yup. just key in your POSB/DBS cc details and after they verify, the upgrade and 10% off will be calculated immediately.
addicted-addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #1532

volumetric weight got real and fake one meh. only heard of actual weight and volumetric weight.

sarcasm aside, i have no idea as i only used cgw before. and yup. just key in your POSB/DBS cc details and after they verify, the upgrade and 10% off will be calculated immediately.
Haha. I never say real or fake mah. Got 1 parcel auto repack from 3 to 1.5kg, 1 parcel 1.5kg.
Thanks ya, i already made payment.
tingyuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #1533

Has anyone used uclick2buy before? DBS having a 15% off till the end of the month/year..

Base charge at 13sgd too.
Uclick2buy
addicted-addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #1534

Seems like vPost has a new website.

I checked out the FAQ on consolidation and there is no mention of any limits on the amount of packages. So is it ok to wait until several packages arrive to consolidate them?
aster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:43 AM   #1535
Supremacy Member

Seems like vPost has a new website.

I checked out the FAQ on consolidation and there is no mention of any limits on the amount of packages. So is it ok to wait until several packages arrive to consolidate them?
There is never a limit on the amount of packages; you are free to consolidate as many as you like within a 30-day period.

Do note that there are only 21 days of free storage though, after which SGD 1.5 will be levied for every excessive day.
jazdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #1536
Supremacy Member

Dunno if it's been posted yet, but Borderlinx has 25% off the shipping charge now (only the shipping charge before fuel surcharge, GST etc). Promo code is SALE25
Layers likes this.
mero_cwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #1537

Any code for comgateway? I used cgw address wrongly... Sianz...

I tried to use POSB everyday card but it wont accept as it is a MC n cgw only accept visa.

I used dbs visa, but no discount appear at all --- the next screen will be make payment. Any help plz? Thanks.
ktee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #1538

Got a cgw promo code:

LIKECGW12 - this will upgrade to express fr std. - better than nothing.

Only til 31-12-2012
Old 05-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #1539
Master Member

Got a cgw promo code:

LIKECGW12 - this will upgrade to express fr std. - better than nothing.

Only til 31-12-2012

Is it really faster using this code to ship? Anyone? Or just same thing.
ipadxcell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:25 PM   #1540

decided to jump boat to CGW/borderlinx.
today missed 9 parcels from vpost and they die die refused to redeliver until i pay the redelivery fee: minimum of $10 per parcel or go down to the nearest post office to collect

I don't have car/maid leh wtf. how to carry 9 parcels?
even take taxi also must carry the parcels to the taxi stand.

The most stupidest thing is they cannot advice on the actual redelivery cost, so I must go down to the post office to PAY for the redelivery cost. WTF to the max. I hope they will see losses in the subsequent quarters.
boopit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:25 PM   #1541

today missed 9 parcels from vpost and they die die refused to redeliver until i pay the redelivery fee: minimum of $10 per parcel or go down to the nearest post office to collect

The most stupidest thing is they cannot advice on the actual redelivery cost, so I must go down to the post office to PAY for the redelivery cost. WTF to the max. I hope they will see losses in the subsequent quarters.
boopit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:30 AM   #1542

With express, you can get the AWB to track the next biz day. With std, it can take >2 days.

The difference with express and standard is express takes about 3-4 working days while standard take 5-8 working days. The charges for express is also higher. For mine express is USD5 more. So saved 5 bucks.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #1543

Any code for comgateway? I used cgw address wrongly... Sianz...

I tried to use POSB everyday card but it wont accept as it is a MC n cgw only accept visa.

I used dbs visa, but no discount appear at all --- the next screen will be make payment. Any help plz? Thanks.
I use POSB everyday mastercard to made payment for comgateway leh. Also less 10% off shipping cost exclude fuel and insurance. It will upgrade free to express. estimate delivery to singapore is 11/12/2012 but today I just received the DHL parcel on 6/12/2012 (3 days shipping). fyi RL gift box nice.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #1544

now comgateway give me a good impression. Not bad, quite fast for express delivery service.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:44 PM   #1545
Master Member

Thank you for sharing. I'm glad I did not gave in the temptation to try sihtty money oriented crap service. Merry Xmas.
ipadxcell is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.