HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree143Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2013, 03:17 PM   #1681

Still asking me to wait for their reply on the issue of my comgateway BuyForMe package..

Some other stuff i asked today:
[14:24:44]- We can assist to verify if the items tally with your invoice, but if you require an itemized check, there is a checking fee of 5 USD.
[14:29:29]- If lets say i found some mismatch and intend to return the package to the merchant, how much will be charged?
[14:35:38]- If the merchant provides prepaid return label, there will only be 5 USD.
[14:35:45]- If there are no return lable.
[14:35:59]- there will be a delivery return fees, which is chargeable at $6 per order for packages of 1 kg or less. For packages weighing more than 1 kg, we charge an additional $1.00 for every 0.5kg of additional weight.
xuan2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 11:35 PM   #1682

hey guys, first time shopping through comgateway.

my package reached my US address ald. and as i went about shipping it to singapore, there's this part where you have to insert mastercard/visa card number.

I DONT KNOW WHY, but i used my mastercard along with my mum's and brother's as well as my dad's visa card number, the site keep saying that the card numbers is INVALID.

need help! how do i go about with making transactiong with them!
miqbal93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 11:38 PM   #1683

for those of you dismay about DBS/POSB promo of 10% + free upgrade to express, good news. the free upgrade to express is back. but none for the 10% off now. well, guess better than nothing!
scythenoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 04:46 AM   #1684

damn it! Vpost denied my $30 off promo code when accidentally press refresh at checkout! is there a way to undo it?
uproariouslyhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #1685

does anyone know if any of the sites provide Australia address to ship to SG?
ikanomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #1686
xiao_bear_bear

Old 21-01-2013, 01:52 AM   #1687
Supremacy Member

any promo code to share? besides the facebook 20K_FBFANS 20% off?
sAxman_Returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #1688
Arch-Supremacy Member

any promo code to share? besides the facebook 20K_FBFANS 20% off?
this is for cgw?..still valid?.
Pls sic ref. link of promo t&c.
can't find on their site and FB.
thks
touchme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #1689

That code is for borderlinx de....
addicted-addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:36 AM   #1690
Arch-Supremacy Member

Do you guys opt for Insurance when using Vpost? The $18 insurance is really ex....
rollbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #1691
Arch-Supremacy Member

Do you guys opt for Insurance when using Vpost? The $18 insurance is really ex....
I nvr buy ins from vpodt, unless item is $900up (5%)
touchme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 01:37 PM   #1692

How was ur experience with comGateway?

I have been using comGateway for a while, it used to be good, but I'm frustrated with comGateway.

comGateway's client service is very poor
- comGateway doesn't have a phone number to reach, you can only send email to a service address. Sometimes you can't solve issues with email only.
- Its email service is dis-organized. Depending on who picks up the email, you will get 3 or more different responses to one issue; and the service team doesn't talk to each other, different people will email you on the same issue with different email subject line. That is very helpful...to confuse you further
- To frustrate you further, they change their shipping policy from time to time. They shipped some items one year ago, now they notify you this item becomes prohibited one, and they insisted the client should bear the return cost etc

Is there anyway to talk to someone at comGateway directly?
Screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #1693

I have been using comGateway for a while, it used to be good, but I'm frustrated with comGateway.

comGateway's client service is very poor
- comGateway doesn't have a phone number to reach, you can only send email to a service address. Sometimes you can't solve issues with email only.
- Its email service is dis-organized. Depending on who picks up the email, you will get 3 or more different responses to one issue; and the service team doesn't talk to each other, different people will email you on the same issue with different email subject line. That is very helpful...to confuse you further
- To frustrate you further, they change their shipping policy from time to time. They shipped some items one year ago, now they notify you this item becomes prohibited one, and they insisted the client should bear the return cost etc

Is there anyway to talk to someone at comGateway directly?
haha live chat? they're also bound by changing air regulations what. before 911 you could ship just abt anything.

anw i think.. they're still better than vpost who outsources their cust svc. i tried liaising with them before on my sister's behalf. this is what happened:

so my sister shopped at nordstrom and spent like $300 on a pair of pants and $200 on a skirt from the same brand. she got the pants first, and they didn't fit. so she told vpost to help her return the skirt that had just arrived.

vpost said alot of crap that i couldnt understand (accent too thick, and i was too angry), and the next thing we knew, the $200 skirt was missing from her acct. That's USD200 ya. not sgd.

When we tried calling their customer service again, it took alot of threats to make them restore the package and finally ship it out.

vpost ships items without insurance, and deletes your items without your approval.

my sister has pretty much stopped shipping via such forwarders, and i.. just don't use vpost. risk too high. if you hate comgateway you can try borderlinx no?
feist_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #1694

anyone able to purchase item from Zara, massimodutti and zegna before?
I try order from massimodutti, they said they do not ship to transport company. Is there any other method to ship(i got no friend in USA)?
revolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #1695
jf

anyone able to purchase item from Zara, massimodutti and zegna before?
I try order from massimodutti, they said they do not ship to transport company. Is there any other method to ship(i got no friend in USA)?
I can help u out. PM me.

Over a decade of professional, battle-tested Linux consulting and services
jf is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.