HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #2401

Hi, anyone has experience shipping NiMH batts with CGW? NiMH batts should be ok if they shipped with their retail package right?
joshuatan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #2402
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi, anyone has experience shipping NiMH batts with CGW? NiMH batts should be ok if they shipped with their retail package right?
Have you found a more cost effective way of buying Eneloops?
wacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #2403
Honorary Member

Have you found a more cost effective way of buying Eneloops?
buy korea eneloops? seling in gmarket
Desmond_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:47 AM   #2404

they dont deliver on weekends

looks like they're still working hard at processing your pkgs leh. if not working on sunday, then sunday will have no status update. maybe they're just not slaving away at it like you'd like them to....

in any case.. my bf's stick once arrived just in time (2 days early, actually).. for his hockey competition one sunday afternoon.. so thank you dhl
Old 11-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #2405
Arch-Supremacy Member

buy korea eneloops? seling in gmarket
joshuatan1984 was asking about shipping through CGW, so he couldn't have been referring to gmarket/qoo10.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #2406
Arch-Supremacy Member

they dont deliver on weekends

sometimes they do, you stand a better chance of weekend delivery if the package reaches Singapore late Friday or Saturday.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #2407

Have a question about Borderlinx - do they open up your packages like Comgateway ?
senocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #2408
Master Member

Have a question about Borderlinx - do they open up your packages like Comgateway ?
Shipping box yes.
ipadxcell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #2409
Master Member

hi guys, checked borderlinx and seems that it needs a citi credit card? Is it a must requirement to proceed using borderlinx?
addictzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #2410

hi guys, checked borderlinx and seems that it needs a citi credit card? Is it a must requirement to proceed using borderlinx?
i thought so.. last time i sign up citi card specially to use it lor.

ANYWAY. pls note that if you use their concierge.. who don't use citi cards to buy your stuff, the insurance for the goods won't apply.

instead they'll offer you some.. $12/kg compensation "out of goodwill"

... hard lesson.
Old 15-11-2013, 11:16 AM   #2411

Anyone has borderlinx promo code which i can use? Thanks in advance
hssiow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 01:05 PM   #2412

Help me decide please!

I'm buying a laptop from the US and wants to get your opinion of the best safest way to ship it here...

should I use comgateway?

or

should I have it shipped to a friend living in the us who agreed to ship it to me and I pay him afterwards for the shipping cost?
jcml10588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #2413
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'm buying a laptop from the US and wants to get your opinion of the best safest way to ship it here...

should I use comgateway?

or

should I have it shipped to a friend living in the us who agreed to ship it to me and I pay him afterwards for the shipping cost?
Ship to your friend living in tax state, may incur 9-15% vat , which will be higher than your cgw fees. His intl shipping costs for consumers will also be higher.
touchme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #2414

should I use comgateway?

or

Not sure whether you have bought it but you can check out Ebates where you will be able to get cash back for your big purchase. May be able to help you offset some of the shipping cost.

For your reference below:
HP: HP Home Coupon Codes - find Coupons, online rebates and discounts for HP Home
Dell: Dell Consumer Coupon Codes - find Coupons, online rebates and discounts for Dell Consumer
Lenovo: Lenovo Coupon Codes - find Coupons, online rebates and discounts for Lenovo

You can find others from there too.

Hope this helps.
sngyanyuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 03:59 AM   #2415
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not sure whether you have bought it but you can check out Ebates where you will be able to get cash back for your big purchase. May be able to help you offset some of the shipping cost.

For your reference below:
HP: HP Home Coupon Codes - find Coupons, online rebates and discounts for HP Home
Dell: Dell Consumer Coupon Codes - find Coupons, online rebates and discounts for Dell Consumer
Lenovo: Lenovo Coupon Codes - find Coupons, online rebates and discounts for Lenovo

You can find others from there too.

Hope this helps.
OT, I do use ebates myself, but not tried fatwallet yet.
However, I find retailmenot and dealpl.us has more reliable and more hidden codes. Care to share other cashback sites?
touchme is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.