HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree143Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2014, 08:12 PM   #2641
Supremacy Member

i going to order clothings from PRL site. is there any promotion code comgateway? ship to comgateway no sales tax. There's 20% off if i ship to borderlinx but there's sales tax if ship to borderlinx.

is there any promotion code comgateway?
HopShopGo is CGW with 10% off; but you have to use PayPal.
dreant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:37 AM   #2642

Reading the chat transcript posted previously, I never know that borderlinx can be that obnoxious and rude. So much for customer service..
liburan_natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:58 AM   #2643

chat transcript post previously is from borderlinx? i though from comgateway?
tingyuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:22 AM   #2644

HopShopGo is CGW with 10% off; but you have to use PayPal.
thank you, i have paypal. i think i should try HopShopGo but I still have 1 more parcel to qualify for prime status if i using comgateway POSB cc
Old 02-02-2014, 02:39 PM   #2645
Master Member

Tracking, Track Parcels, Packages, Shipments | DHL Express Tracking

Can you tell which of these two deliveries is Express (2-3 days) and Standard (4-6 days)? Borderlinx.com uses DHL.

DHL is only a third party delivery contractor. I contacted Borderlinx on my Express delivery not much faster than Standard delivery, they said there is nothing they can do instead of escalating to warehouse people to check.

My advice, save your money and only use Standard delivery. You cannot be disappointed with Standard delivery.
The only difference is the processing time. Actual delivery no speed difference. You pay that extra for them to process your package 1-2 days quicker is all
I beg to differ. I checked and found the processing time not faster than when I chose standard shipping.

Borderlinx Customer Service suggested DHL to blame for the slower shipping, which I totally disagreed.
Old 02-02-2014, 05:27 PM   #2646

Anyone has use CGW's BuyForMe Form before? May I ask how accurate is it and how long will it take to process? First timer here.
barrage92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:07 PM   #2647

Hi trying to buy a metal detector from a US website. Product Dimensions: 28.2 x 10 x 6.2 inches ; 4 pounds. Tried using borderlinx to estimate my shipping costs and the shipping cost turned out to be more expensive than the item itself o.o Any cheaper alternatives? thx
ChickenWingzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:47 PM   #2648

chat transcript post previously is from borderlinx? i though from comgateway?
At the start, the guy called Albert said "Welcome to Borderlinx"

Anyone has use CGW's BuyForMe Form before? May I ask how accurate is it and how long will it take to process? First timer here.
What do you mean by accurate? Should be accurate because they want you to "pay first" (the funds will be held by them first, in the event that they refuse your request, they will reverse the transaction) before placing the BuyForMe

Usually within 24 hours I already receive confirmation whether the order has been successfully placed or CGW is unable to place the order. Got one time I put an order on a Saturday and I received the email on a Sunday so I am not sure if this service is actually running 24/7.
liburan_natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:01 PM   #2649

At the start, the guy called Albert said "Welcome to Borderlinx"

What do you mean by accurate? Should be accurate because they want you to "pay first" (the funds will be held by them first, in the event that they refuse your request, they will reverse the transaction) before placing the BuyForMe

Usually within 24 hours I already receive confirmation whether the order has been successfully placed or CGW is unable to place the order. Got one time I put an order on a Saturday and I received the email on a Sunday so I am not sure if this service is actually running 24/7.

Sorry, I meant precise Thanks for the heads up! Now I can order something for the states in peace.
barrage92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:44 PM   #2650

Would like to confirm that comGateway can ship this particular item in question to Singapore - it would probably be classified as a fashion accessory.

We respond to you via your registered email with us, within a maximum of 2 working days. If you do not receive any correspondence from us after this period, please do login to your account and have a chat with us. (Services + Support --> Contact Us)
BuyForMe service, any idea how much total payment for this gucci crossbody bags? can come with paper bag? this crossbody bag no longer available in Singapore.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:42 AM   #2651

Anyone order from coach factory using freight forwarder? There's coach factory mo at mass order threads shipping cost is $83 and he charged us currency 1.6.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:10 AM   #2652
Supremacy Member

The main downside I had with using CGW BFM, was that I was not the original purchaser. I had an issue with one of the items, and effectively couldn't return it directly to the merchant for an exchange.

(I was sent the wrong size, and I simply sold it on HWZ instead. That said, it wasn't CGW's fault at all.)

For some other items, you'll need the original invoice for warranty purposes (eg: some laptops w intl warranty). I'm to understand that you can request for it in your initial BFM request - if you don't, the original purchase invoice is not included.
dreant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 11:22 AM   #2653
Arch-Supremacy Member

How long do your items take to be updated by cgw ah

my item was delivered over 24 hours ago and no update. Their customer service send meail also havent reply...
Old 09-02-2014, 11:23 AM   #2654
Arch-Supremacy Member

I used it to purchase of woot, pretty fast.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:03 PM   #2655

Anyone knows how to ship from Australia to Singapore? Vpost cgw and all only provides us addresses. Anyone tried online shopping sites based in Australia?
This site does not ship from Australia to US too so I'm wondering if there's any other way?

Help is much appreciated!!
slushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.