Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

flexicon

Reaction score
I've reaf some reviews from ezbuy and couldn't say that I can be a fan. I think that the customer service is equally important as pricing.

JadeWalter

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone got the vpost free next shipping (cap at $50) promo code.
if dun want to use can PM me?

My total shipment slightly more than $60. but did not get the voucher code.
probably becos i use some voucher code which reduce the base charge.

Thks in adv.

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone experinced in buying stuffs from UK sites?

I want to buy some apparels but the website's shipping darn expensive! 1 set of clothing like £40+.

Can recommend any other alternatives? Borderlinx or something like that? Which one most affordable and reliable.

Thanks.

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know borderlinx physical office is at? if any in sg?

be warn that any lost item with borderlinx, no hope of getting any refund as claimed to be. I paid for shippment on the 30th of oct 2017 until now nothing from them.

as our only way of complain is via voice chat, we cant to do **** to them. I wonder CASE got any use in this matter

flexicon

Reaction score
anyone know borderlinx physical office is at? if any in sg?

be warn that any lost item with borderlinx, no hope of getting any refund as claimed to be. I paid for shippment on the 30th of oct 2017 until now nothing from them.

as our only way of complain is via voice chat, we cant to do **** to them. I wonder CASE got any use in this matter

I'm sorry to hear about the lost item and your experience. That's the thing about CS - they have to follow through on every issue.

Your issue had been going for a while now. I guess you just have to make your own follow up and 'annoy' them for resolution =)

Thanks for the heads up - I would have wanted to try them next. Good thing I have not experienced that yet with comgateway. I had a minimal concern which was addressed by their CS immediately - I think I'll stick with them for a while.

flexicon

Reaction score
Anyone experinced in buying stuffs from UK sites?

I want to buy some apparels but the website's shipping darn expensive! 1 set of clothing like £40+.

Can recommend any other alternatives? Borderlinx or something like that? Which one most affordable and reliable.

I think borderlinx does that but with the below feedback, you can take a risk. Read something from forward2me and they also ship from UK to SG - not really fond of shopping from the UK - currency makes them a bit more expensive than US.

Please share your experience if you make a shipment. Best of luck on your transaction.
Thanks.

floralribbons

Reaction score
Returns through vPost

Does anyone know if its possible to return an ASOS parcel that is sent from US(through vPost) to Singapore?

I know that it is possible to purchase directly from ASOS and have the items shipped over to Singapore directly, but the reason why i had to use vPost to ship an ASOS parcel from US to Singapore is because the items that i bought are not available to ship to Singapore directly.

So i was wondering if there is anyone who had the same situation and managed to return the parcel and get a refund from ASOS.

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to get some spare parts from Australia or New Zealand. Any recommendations please?

obichacha

Reaction score
Lol borderlinx just died in US services
So my parcel have to return to seller and transfer to Comgateway.

flexicon

Reaction score
Lol borderlinx just died in US services
So my parcel have to return to seller and transfer to Comgateway.

Yeah, I received that notification. Apparently some irregularities on the contract with their US couriers based on their press release.

Can't say I'm really affected since I use them for non-US purchases. Still with comgateway whenever I need something form the US - never had major issues since I started.

flexicon

Reaction score
So it's been confirmed that Borderlinx has closed in the U.S. You may check the article here.

Just learned that my nephew just sent them a package a week back, not sure how they will handle it.. They might as well offer to redirect the packages they to an alternative FF of their customer's choice for free to avoid the hassle of return, reordering, etc.

obichacha

Reaction score
So it's been confirmed that Borderlinx has closed in the U.S. You may check the article here.

Just learned that my nephew just sent them a package a week back, not sure how they will handle it.. They might as well offer to redirect the packages they to an alternative FF of their customer's choice for free to avoid the hassle of return, reordering, etc.

Already chat on live with customers service.
They will disposal all your items and packages, they will no longer to hold your items anymore.

If still on the way same as my case, i'll email to USPS to stop my package and returned to re-seller or change address to Comgateway else.

They can help you to return but dunno how much the fee.

I'll can said it's depend on your luck.
They announced was too short for you to release items or return.

Items received before 16th MAY on the last working day.
But all your items must be release before 20th MAY.

This is immediately asked you to settle your owned. :s22:
LOL

obichacha

Reaction score
Hi I wanted to ask you guys what's the post code for Comgateway?

97230, 97220 and 97252 all can reach to your account right?

My seller sent to 97230 but already shown delivered.
At the first my eBay seller said my post code for 97252 was not recognize by USPS.

Finally send to 97230.

Have you face it issue for when use in first time?

Last edited:

flexicon

Reaction score
Already chat on live with customers service.
They will disposal all your items and packages, they will no longer to hold your items anymore.

If still on the way same as my case, i'll email to USPS to stop my package and returned to re-seller or change address to Comgateway else.

They can help you to return but dunno how much the fee.

I'll can said it's depend on your luck.
They announced was too short for you to release items or return.

Items received before 16th MAY on the last working day.
But all your items must be release before 20th MAY.

This is immediately asked you to settle your owned. :s22:
LOL

Thanks for the update on Borderlinx la, I'll tell my nephew.

The short notice had been really inconvenient for their customers to be honest.

flexicon

Reaction score
Hi I wanted to ask you guys what's the post code for Comgateway?

97230, 97220 and 97252 all can reach to your account right?

My seller sent to 97230 but already shown delivered.
At the first my eBay seller said my post code for 97252 was not recognize by USPS.

Finally send to 97230.

Have you face it issue for when use in first time?

Read their help desk, comgateway uses 97252 and 97220 now.

flexicon

Reaction score
This morning chat v live helpdesk.
Say for 97230 can receive also..

That's good to know and thank you for the information. Still 97252 and 97220 are what my regular sellers use for my orders. Never had problems in receiving my items in their office.

obichacha

Reaction score
As usual how long you will receive the email by Comgateway to inform your item has been received in office?

Mine already 2 days still no news yet.
Then just now already write a email to Comgateway customer service and see what's the outcome.

That's good to know and thank you for the information. Still 97252 and 97220 are what my regular sellers use for my orders. Never had problems in receiving my items in their office.

flexicon

Reaction score
As usual how long you will receive the email by Comgateway to inform your item has been received in office?

Mine already 2 days still no news yet.
Then just now already write a email to Comgateway customer service and see what's the outcome.

Normally 2 business days when my tracking number is tagged as received in the domestic courier's website (i.e. USPS, FedEx, etc.).

I also input my tracking number on their website for them to anticipate my package as merchants may tend to misspell names on receipts or other pertinent details on my package.

If I may suggest, contact their live chat or email services and also give your tracking number for them to review the status. On my experiences, it takes 2 business days tops to assign my package on my account. They will definitely give you an updated status.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.