HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2014, 07:57 PM   #3076
Master Member

Stupid vpost claim they did not received my US merchant shipped out item even I track it has reach their post. Anybody experience such thing before? How do I deal with it?

Sh*tyou[QUOTE]
nah saw a few pic of that. The trainer actually throw in a piece of meat to lure it to learn how to swim. didn't u realise that tiger dun swim? they are afriad of water.
[/QUOTE]
WuSangui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 10:05 AM   #3077

I ordered a bunch of stuff through CGW (shoes / bags) and got charged a flat 5kg for my shoes which only weighed <2kg. Amazon quoted the details for shipping weight at 2 POUNDS.

Even using the volumetric calculation from 14x11x5 inches I arrived at a weight of 2.5kg. I tried contacting the customer service but all I got was just a bunch of crap about how their shipping calculations are based on volumetric weight. To top it all off, the conversation ended abruptly with a goodbye from their end.

Got another reply from their CSO stating once again the volumetric weight crap. I wish that they can explain the discrepancy between 2kg and 5kg over here. It was a total bill shock for me so I suggest to future buyers to properly do their research and not just depend on amazon shipping weights.

Just another frustrated CGW customer over here
Never trust Amazon's shipping weight estimate. If you want to refer to that, treat it as the rough physical weight.
Amazon will certainly ship the shoe box in a bigger box. That gives you higher volume weight and forwarders will charge you on the higher weight amount.

I bought a pair of flip flops off Amazon, they shipped it in a huge box. I just get CGW to pack it into a polybag.
Shoes wise not recommended unless you dont mind they get flatten during shipping.

Hope this helps, coming from a fellow online shopper.

Last edited by Xgelis; 09-12-2014 at 10:16 AM..
Xgelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 10:07 AM   #3078

You must think that we are stupid.
I have lots of packages coming in and I'm not charged volume weight.
Make it so with the seller if possible and this will not give forwarders any chance to charge as such.
Xgelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 02:41 PM   #3079
Supremacy Member

any discount/promo available for cgw?
Beepok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 02:49 PM   #3080
Arch-Supremacy Member

Theres a 5$ Black Friday discount for CGW.
Acetone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 02:53 PM   #3081
Supremacy Member

Theres a 5$ Black Friday discount for CGW.
what is the code to enter?
Old 09-12-2014, 03:29 PM   #3082

any discount/promo available for cgw?
10% off and Express Upgrade
DBS10OFF2014
member_2359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:56 PM   #3083
Supremacy Member

10% off and Express Upgrade
DBS10OFF2014
any $5/$10 code?
Old 10-12-2014, 04:32 PM   #3084

Stupid vpost claim they did not received my US merchant shipped out item even I track it has reach their post. Anybody experience such thing before? How do I deal with it?
I am experiencing worse than this, they could not find my package and I have something to declare but the tracking number is different. Everyday I have been calling and till no hope

Posted the following in their FB page:
"vPost is just pathetic and not able to resolve even a simple missing package! I have other articles already on hold since 6 days and 1 article with a tracking number that does not reflect to the one that is still missing! How bloody useless this call operators are. Everyday I have been calling and each day the operator say they don't see the previous day's operator has followed up on the issue with vPost USA.
USELESS! THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I AM USING VPOST!!!!!!"
sirbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:14 AM   #3085

I have a comgateway and borderlessbuys account. They both have the same US address. If I sent items to this address, would I be able to check out using either one?
idiots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:34 AM   #3086
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi

I have a package stuck at borderlinx, its actually the dynaflo liquid armour.

How do I get borderlinx to ship to Singapore. It says its prohibited.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:47 AM   #3087
Arch-Supremacy Member

have you guys packages at 65dg been found? my from last fri till now still not updated on website...
stam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:30 PM   #3088

have you guys packages at 65dg been found? my from last fri till now still not updated on website...
Mine found after I asked 65dg. It's on its way here. I think you should ask 65dg where is your parcel.

I just received email from vpost. It seems they are having similar issues whereby USPS/UPS/FEDEX delivering items to wrong warehouse. I assume they are all clustered at the same area.
stam likes this.
member_2359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:07 PM   #3089

From their FB page:
[Updates on USA parcels]
Parcels signed on 4 Dec (US time), our USA side will clear them by 12/12/14 (SG time).
Parcels signed on 5 Dec (US time), our USA side will clear them by 14/12/14 (SG time).
Parcels signed during 06 - 08 Dec, we aim to clear them by early next week.
If your parcels signed during this period don’t get updated in our system by the above-mentioned time, please contact our customer service via website/hotline, provide them your ID and parcel tracking no.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in processing your parcels that reached our US warehouse. Though we have prepared more manpower for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, the surge in arriving parcels is too strong that jammed our warehouse and operation much more than expected. We regret to disappoint you in any way during this period and your trust and support are very much appreciated.

We understand that many customers are awaiting for the parcels to arrive before Christmas. We would like to ensure that special arrangements in international shipping will be made to have the parcels shipped to Singapore the soonest.
We seek your kind understanding on this matter and we will try our best to avoid similar situation from happening in the future.

For any feedback, complains or parcel updates, we strongly advise you to contact our Customer Service Officers via our website/hotline. Our Social Media Team does not have the access to check orders, thus interrupting our CS colleagues who are in the process of answering Enquiries to investigate Facebook comments. This has had a negative roundabout effect on customers - receiving two sets of replies from two teams at two different timings on two sites, with the Enquiry coming in later as the CSOs have been delayed by Facebook comments.

Last but not least, thank you for your patience.

Sincerely
65daigou Team
V slow.. Some of my parcels delivered 11/12/14 (US time), so I think need wait 1 week to clear.... New year lo.....
lekguan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:32 PM   #3090

any knows why I can't pay comgateway with my DBS card? I keep getting "We are unable to charge your card"
maybe the comgateway rep can enlighten us on this? I can't charge my DBS card sucessfully too! was able to do it previously before your promo started..

Also, can we transfer packages from comgateway to hopshop or vice versa?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.