HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-12-2014, 05:48 PM   #3136

I was thinking if we can report to CASE.
They said committed to deliver but never say what happens if they didnt commit
Bro , your package delivered to vpost since when? their DBS promo ending on 31st dec
qsgsgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 10:18 PM   #3137

guys i need some help!!

i just bought 13 tees and sent to my address from Borderlinx. Borderlinx will repack it for me for free. But can someone with experience tell me an estimate of how much it will weigh and cost?

HELP PLEASE!
guitarunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 11:15 PM   #3138
N

guys i need some help!!

i just bought 13 tees and sent to my address from Borderlinx. Borderlinx will repack it for me for free. But can someone with experience tell me an estimate of how much it will weigh and cost?

HELP PLEASE!
go comgateway, and have a look at the weight estimates.
Old 31-12-2014, 11:28 AM   #3139

guys i need some help!!

HELP PLEASE!
Sometimes, Weight really depends on the material & Size(XS, S or XL?) of the tee. Like women tees can be quite thin so weighs lighter. Pretty logical for Sizing matter weight, bigger size, more cloth area, heavier weight la

Generally, it should be : 300g~400g (per mens tee), <300g (per womens/child tees)

So 400g x 13 = More than 5KG - 6KG
dnlei123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 11:37 AM   #3140
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi, Anyone goods valued above $400 got GST ?

if u declare then confirm got..... dun luxury stuff and try to hiong then ok liao
slowpokie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 06:45 PM   #3141
N

if u declare then confirm got..... dun luxury stuff and try to hiong then ok liao
especially after that lady was used as a public example of tax exemption. really a poor thing. problem is, sell as mint, got to discount. sell as brand new, get investigated.

must be have offended somebody. frequent flyers do this business all the time...
Old 02-01-2015, 12:12 AM   #3142
Master Member

Lousy service from 65daigou. Please avoid at all cost!!!!

1 time try you out will do.
Smlj services from you.
Took so long to update.
Till now my items all not here.
Keep saying on the way.

No more 65daigou.

I rather pay more to cgw for peace of mind.

Fark you 65daigou, fark you!!!
Amazing reminder for everybody in 2015.
weiyang76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:16 PM   #3143

any promo code for hopshopgo now ? thanks
nakamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:55 AM   #3144

If a company states they "do not ship to international reshippers or businesses that forward packages to international addresses", should I just give up? My vpost address format is like damn obvious it's a freight forwarder.
averlanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:27 AM   #3145

If a company states they "do not ship to international reshippers or businesses that forward packages to international addresses", should I just give up? My vpost address format is like damn obvious it's a freight forwarder.
You can attempt to ship. Sometimes, it does work.

Which retailer is this?

Some retailers would reject a non US based Credit Card, some retails would reject based some addresses (if the address is known to be a forwarder address by the retailer).

If you are still not able to purchase, there are concierge / buy for you services that is able to purchase on your behalf. From what i know, OPAS is one of the providers that is still able to by anything in the US without restrictions. Have not used them before though.
babyjyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 04:15 PM   #3146

I will possibly buy thru agents like 65daigou, pay them SGD+ agent fee and let them settle for me. If that company still reject, then bo bian.

Last edited by dnlei123; 05-01-2015 at 04:17 PM..
Old 06-01-2015, 01:14 AM   #3147

Ebay USA

big hi to all bros and sis here! happy new year!

i am newbie here but want to buy items in US. I like a few items in ebay US but the seller refuse to send or ship internationally. can i use borderlinx or comgateway? i know vpost sucks so im only looking at these 2. which is better and how do i use them?

i can register my address as the us address from borderlix or comgateway but my paypal address is my own singapore address. anyone have experience whether it will fail?

thanks alot!
appleisblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:25 AM   #3148

I will be using 65daigou to ship Amazon non-FSSG items.

Seriously, I dun want to spend like $10 on domestic US-US shipping lor..
So i'm looking for someone in the east to tompang with my order.

Anyone?
If interested, pls pm me with the links. Orders will close as soon as USD $35 is met.

Eligible for those items with this mentioned: FREE Shipping on orders over $35
Old 06-01-2015, 07:16 PM   #3149

Awful service of vPost!

Last month, I bought some items from US and used vPost to ship to Singapore. As their measurement, volumetric weight is 2.95KG and actual weight is 6KG. After I received the parcel and

re-weight it, volumetric weight is correct, but the actual weight is only 3KG. That means vPost overcharged me for 3KG!

I contacted customer service via email regarding this issue, and after more than 3 weeks in exchanging email and phone calls. Finally, CSO admit the error, and will refund me the

overcharged amount as store credit only! It's ridiculous!! If I have no future shipment, then I would never able to use this credit. And even I am very unsatisfied with their service, I have to

use their service next time as there is some outstanding credit. What the ...??

The case still unresolved as I refused to receive store credit. Is anyone know how can I get back my money? File a case to CASE(Consumers Association of Singapore) or ...?

Thanks!
yceham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 08:52 PM   #3150

Talking

Sharing my experience with CGW.

Shipped to their warehouse around christmas shopping period.

Got $10 free CGW dollars for black friday and 10 more for adding DBS card as payment option. Also as you see in the pic, 10% more off for dbs card also. Also because I signed up and didn't ship immediately, I got an email discount coupon ENJOYTEN. (u can try n use this)

Was going to buy only 1 item, but then total shipping cost was less than $30, and can't do much with the remainder credits. So i added another item to just go over $30.

I also used their 3 free live quote for black friday, but their estimate is really overestimate for footwear, so actually don't need.

Free upgrade to express because either black friday or dbs card, cannot remember. Repack fee was $7 because the outer box was too big.

In the follow up email respose to feedback they also said

in the event that an item is safe to be transferred into polybag by discarding the external box packaging, you may send us a request via email or Live Chat. This will result to savings on shipping cost as you will be charged for the actual weight instead of volumetric weight.

In addition, please be advised that performing a repack will involve a repacking fee. The standard repack fee for transfers to polybags cost US$ 5.00 (Lite) or US$ 3.00 (Prime) for each package.
so $2 cheaper if you dont want to keep the cardboard box.

Item received 1st jan, 5 days earlier than promised. In the end shipping was less than SGD6. Good deal, but I doubt I will find it again. Do other shipping forwarders have good deals for first time members like this one?

Spoiler!

known2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.